Fixed Eggman flashes improperly when hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime 2.0

eggwhut.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this really that much of an issue? As far to my knowledge, did he not flash solid white in the classics as well?

Yes, this is a significant issue, Spazzo. He flashes in a very specific way in the classic Sonic games. We used to emulate that correctly.

I always thought this was a nice feature than a bug, to be honest.

Aw, I'll miss it when it's fixed, though. D:

Honestly, this isn't a bug...it's much cooler the way Eggman flashes now. In fact, I think that his new flashing sequence is one of the more epic improvements to 2.0.5. Please don't "fix" this.

Honestly, this isn't a bug...it's much cooler the way Eggman flashes now. In fact, I think that his new flashing sequence is one of the more epic improvements to 2.0.5. Please don't "fix" this.

Looks absolutely terrible to me, though. It's a subjective issue, and the only objective respite is that classic sonic does it the old way, and that's what they're going for.

eggwhut.png

@bug lovers: Are you all crazy? I wouldn't like to see such ugly monstrosity anymore. Eggman when hit flashes in certain brightness gradient, not in a plain white "ghost" like that. Surely, this bug haunts v2.0.5 even more. D:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back