Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you need to learn the basics of the modelling software you're using before you have any hope of actually getting somewhere with this.

Last edited:
I think you be better off to just remake the level in one of the 3D model makers I mention. Doing a export from a doom map and import it into a real 3D model can really be mess up for the entire polygon system.

I personally think that due to the quite major differences in SRB2 and Generations, you'd be better of making an entire new model inspired by Greenflower Zone Acts 1 and 2 from scratch that makes use of Generations' gimmicks and such, but if you want to make a port, that's okay too (though I have to agree with others here, you probably want to go with Sketchup as opposed to ripping, Doom's level format is FAR beyond weird...).

Don't worry I asked TailsMilesPrower888 if he could help me with this project. this could be a side project, as he is working on Sonic Frickerations and I'm working on AoTaT (Adventures of Travis and Tyrese) for Generations. So if we can't get it working, I'll decide to make it Blender, 3DS Max, Sketchup, or whatever once I learn that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back