SRB2 v2.0 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I posted in this topic already? Oh well.

2.0 is the best thing ever.

Honestly. I love everything about it. I can't see why half the people are "disappointed". This is amazing. All of the new maps are wonderful (even BMZ2!), the match system is excellent, Chrispy's Knuckles is beautiful. How can you say a word against this?

I think Wile. E. Coyote failed again and fell into ACZ...

srb20034.png

srb20033.png

Now, the fact: In Arid Canyon Zone, actually that tunnel exists, except the "hole". Try to find it. I DARE YOU!!!

I love 2.0! It's so much better than 1094 and I love the new enemies and bosses. Egg Rock and Arid Canyon are my favorite zones so far, even though I keep getting game overs in Egg Rock, and that 7th special stage is annoying as hell.

Ezer.Arch said:
I think Wile. E. Coyote failed again and fell into ACZ...

img
img

Now, the fact: In Arid Canyon Zone, actually that tunnel exists, except the "hole". Try to find it. I DARE YOU!!!
Is it "painted" on there, like in the cartoon?

This is quite interesting...why I say that, well let me elaborate on that inquiry. Some time ago (about a month or so) people wouldn't stop complaining that they couldn't wait for the new version to arrive. And yet...here it is and people are complaining, yet again, about using a torrent for the access of the file. This tells me one thing: Nothing has changed.

True...the game has made a critical update, but people seem to complain about downloading a torrent. Easy way out of this, just pick the mirror choices on the main website or this. But that's just my opinion on this whole situation. Personally, I'd rather wait until the final "complete" version is done and out. That way any problems can be resolved then instead of haggling at those who are trying to work on the game. Yet another...of my opinion...don't fight with me about it. Just enjoy the pre-release of the final version and wait patiently, as I said once before, for the complete ME version of the game.

Wild_One said:
This is quite interesting...why I say that, well let me elaborate on that inquiry. Some time ago (about a month or so) people wouldn't stop complaining that they couldn't wait for the new version to arrive. And yet...here it is and people are complaining, yet again, about using a torrent for the access of the file. This tells me one thing: Nothing has changed.

True...the game has made a critical update, but people seem to complain about downloading a torrent. Easy way out of this, just pick the mirror choices on the main website or this. But that's just my opinion on this whole situation. Personally, I'd rather wait until the final "complete" version is done and out. That way any problems can be resolved then instead of haggling at those who are trying to work on the game. Yet another...of my opinion...don't fight with me about it. Just enjoy the pre-release of the final version and wait patiently, as I said once before, for the complete ME version of the game.

Uh... Wrong. This is SRB2ME. It is the "complete ME version". I dunno where you got that idea from. There are a few glaring bugs and we are testing them and getting them fixed. Once we know the main issues that we feel need to be fixed are verified as such, there will be another minor patch of SRB2ME.

Call me a n00b, but is there a variable that makes every player in coop have to finish a level before proceeding? I've seen this applied in netgames.

Also, what is TUNES 87 supposed to be? Is it a remixed version of a song?

Eblo said:
Call me a n00b, but is there a variable that makes every player in coop have to finish a level before proceeding? I've seen this applied in netgames.

Also, what is TUNES 87 supposed to be? Is it a remixed version of a song?

Yes, there is. I think its in options, gametype options,Coop. And the first option.

ALL or ONE

but is there a variable that makes every player in coop have to finish a level before proceeding?

There is, actually and works. Probably it's playersforexit [0/1 or ALL].

For further questions, I'm leaving a complete list of commands and variables.

Commands
nodes connect reloadbans showbanlist clearbans ban kick getplayernum charability hurtme gravflip scale savecheckpoint devmode resetemeralds god noclip skynum tunes displayplayer screenshot setcontrol2 setcontrol resetcamera orderpizza writethings playintro rteleport teleport stopmovie startmovie stopdemo timedemo playdemo changeteam2 changeteam countmobjs numthinkers ping listserv showtime showscores isgamemodified changeconfig loadconfig saveconfig quit version jumptoaxis gametype pause runsoc listwad addfile showmap exitlevel exitgame map clearscores serverchangeteam motd verify login password bind english cls toggle help wait exec cechoduration cechoflags cecho echo alias csay sayteam sayto say vid_mode vid_modelist vid_modeinfo vid_nummodes memfree

Variables
blamecfail consfailprotect showjoinaddress joinnextround allowjoin allcaps samplerate surround precachesound stereoreverse gr_fogcolor gr_fog gr_fovchange gr_gammared gr_gammagreen gr_gammablue gr_translucenthud viewheight showhud cam2_rotspeed cam2_rotate cam2_speed cam2_height cam2_still cam2_dist cam_rotspeed cam_rotate cam_speed cam_height cam_still cam_dist precipdensity offsetshadows shadow chasecam2 chasecam precipdist homremoval allowmlook soniccd tailspickup gravity translucency scr_height scr_width scr_depth renderview fullscreen cd_update cd_volume snd_channels midimusicvolume digmusicvolume soundvolume useranalog2 useranalog analog2 analog use_joystick2 use_joystick use_mouse controlperkey mlooksens mousesens mouse2port joyaxis2_firenormal joyaxis2_fire joyaxis2_look joyaxis2_move joyaxis2_turn joyaxis2_side joyaxis_firenormal joyaxis_fire joyaxis_look joyaxis_move joyaxis_turn joyaxis_side mlooksens2 mousesens2 mousemove2 alwaysmlook2 invertmouse2 use_mouse2 autoaim2 autoaim crosshair2 mousemove alwaysmlook invertmouse crosshair gamma color2 name2 skin2 skin resetmusic netstat color name splats apng_disable apng_z_window_bits apng_z_strategy apng_z_memory_level apng_z_compression_level png_z_window_bits png_z_strategy png_z_memory_level png_z_compression_level screenshot_folder screenshot_option cpusleep skipmapcheck grid mapthingnum objflags speed snapto objectplace nettimeout maxsend maxplayers killingdead allowteamchange allowautoaim allowexitlevel mute pausepermission friendlyfire overtime match_scoring runscripts countdowntime soundtest randomtv eggmantv 1up bombshield forceshield ringshield watershield jumpshield invincibility supersneakers superring teleporters recycler matchboxes race_itemboxes racetype powerstones specialrings downloading forceskin playdemospeed timelimit playersforexit advancemap inttime hidetime tagtype scrambleonchange teamscramble autobalance cheats timetic numlaps pointlimit teamdamage matchtype suddendeath flagtime respawnitem respawnitemtime servername masterserver internetserver con_backcolor con_backpic con_height con_speed con_hudlines con_hudtime vid_ticrate ontop vid_wait

I just found an "infinite lives" exploit. All I'm going to say is that it's in ERZ.

...osht, now they're going to find and remove it.

Anyway, Sonic's ERZ2 emblrm is very clever, I ner would've found that without exploring after countless deaths.
I haven't started actually "collecting" emblems just yet, so that was random chance, actually.)
[spoiler:619682985d]Also, lol @ Dashing Disco secret.[/spoiler:619682985d]

I just found an "infinite lives" exploit. All I'm going to say is that it's in ERZ.

It´s surely intentional. That room doesn´t have any rings, so you can die multiple times easily.

And there´s another room before that one with exactly the same exploit.

I think it´s that way so you can stock lives for the Final Boss, although most people which have trouble with him don´t know those lives at all.

shado said:

Anyway, Sonic's ERZ2 emblrm is very clever, I ner would've found that without exploring after countless deaths.
I haven't started actually "collecting" emblems just yet, so that was random chance, actually.)
[spoiler:0c1ecb7092]Also, lol @ Dashing Disco secret.[/spoiler:0c1ecb7092]

It's extremely hard to go with that considering there are no rings in the area. It destroyed 30 lives of mine :( Yeah I tried it. Now I know NOT to hit the checkpoint in there.

Actually, I think that's the original, it sounds much more like the MIDI.
Tunes 6 needs to be the new GFZ1 theme. NOW.

Noob question, I know, I'm not used to using the console, but how do I play the tunes? Each time I put in a number into the slot, the music resets to 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back