SRB2 is crashing for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

verifiaman

The master of verification.
I dont know what's happening. I havent touched the game in months and did nothing to my computer's hardware or software, yet all of a sudden the when I boot the game through SRB2 Doom Builder and I try to jump, the game crashes and every button I press, even while paused, gives some error about a missing driver or something. I can't even take a screenshot because of this to show you. When I select a character by playing the game normally, the game crashes.

edit: I forgot to mention reinstalling did nothing to solve this problem.

Last edited:
Nevermind I just removed the entire folder with all the srb2 related stuff and deleted everything. Dont know why It didnt work when i replaced the files beforehand but its working now.

I konw this sounds retarded but maybe the autoexec had some things going on assuming you may have had one. Only thing i can think of is you had an extra file that was messing with the game in some way

Guys, didn't he just say it's working fine now? That said, the crashing sounds like it might have been to do with control input somehow, rather than autoexec.cfg or SRB2DB.

But since verifiaman sorted his own issue out anyway, it hardly matters now I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back