Glitched White Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodz the demonwolf

I love you for reading this
Whenever i go on srb2 i have to join on ip or else it will continuously say "sending join request" when i open up the console and i cant get in a server. But when i do use ip join, i end up with a blank white hedgehog who cant move, talk, jump, or anything like that. it can spindash, but it barely moves, only like an inch or so.
6yfb6d.png

Exhibit A!
23rn60l.png

Exhibit B!

It works just fine at my neighbors house though. which i find strange cuz the only difference between our computers, is that i have Windows Vista, and they have Windows XP.

Can anyone help?

(random note, its been about 6 months to 1 year since ive played srb2 because of this glitch.)

Also, it works just fine when im in single player. If im host its also working properly but even within 1-2 hours no 1 joins it and it is on the internet.
When i join sum1 elses netgame however... *points to first post*

Offtopic: I'm reading it, so you cannot pie me.
Ontopic: I sometimes have people join a netgame im in (not mine, someone else's(i can't host)), but they appear as just a white sonic-thing, like in bloodz's pics. I shot one via ringslinger, and it died, and came right back...

Well, you have to change color or skin when you are IN the server, not before joining.
If it doesn't work, try rejoining and do it again.

I remember one time, I was messing around with scr_mysticrealm20v41.wad and custom characters. I saved a game with Hinote, then restarted SRB2. Then I loaded that game without any character WADs, and I was playing as a white Sonic instead. Except THIS Sonic could move and do everything a normal Sonic would do. He'd also get hit, etc.

Then try rejoining and doing the same, because sometimes when a player is whited out, it is because he has no IP adress.

tried that too, no results. *lists things ive did*
tryed changing color, skin , name, tried reseting comp, tried uninstalling then reinstalling srb2,ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back