• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I say, how does it look in-game? If it's not that noticeable while playing, then it's fine, but if it is negatively noticeable, then fixing is required.

I could make an image of a guy with an afro in the box and when you jump on it a little "Pool's Closed" text thing pops up.

Nitro, I really like the idea of a sprite replacement pack that contains random funny. It just feels like there's not enough content here for a constant Nitro experience. This is going to be really cool once you replace everything.

That said, the white blobs that replace rings kinda suck. Have you considered using donuts?

They're supposed to suck. They're the white orbs from pac-man, which is why they look pixelated.

We went through that whole discussion, apparently the colors seem to change each game so I'm either leaving them white or making them rainbow.
And I think they're fine as they are.

I dunno. Rainbow feels like it should be better because the main problem is being able to actually see the darned things.

I mean, would calling them dandruff be better?

I've got some more suggestions:

speed shoes monitor = coffee cup
autoring = melon
autoring bullets = melon seeds
gargoyle = companion cube
regular turret = shoop da whoop mouth
regular turret bullets = LAZUR sections
regular turret power up sound = "IMMA CHARGEN MAH LAZAH!"
bunnies = headcrabs
detons = pacman ghosts

What do you think?

zck2020 said:
I've got some more suggestions:

speed shoes monitor = coffee cup
autoring = melon
autoring bullets = melon seeds
gargoyle = companion cube
regular turret = shoop da whoop mouth
regular turret bullets = LAZUR sections
regular turret power up sound = "IMMA CHARGEN MAH LAZAH!"

bunnies = headcrabs
detons = pacman ghosts

What do you think?

That would be so hilarious xD
Nserv.wad for best wad evah!

Haven't been working on this much for these reasons:

I have a social life
I've been busy with other things
No motivation
No time
Summer Shenanigans
Other interests
Et cetera

Pick whichever one you want to go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back