srb2doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonic41

I am using srb2doom and all I see is this (?) and(!)

I want to make a city, school, a house ,and inside places.
match and co-op levels.

You need to set the IWAD if you haven't already. Check the tutorial on the main site if you have trouble doing this.

Type in the location of SRB2 followed by srb2.srb. Neither version's browser can pickup the file but the programs will read it.

thanks but...

thanks but I can't see the sky and the rings ars gone.
how do you add the city things.

45% done
level name:going to school

Re: thanks but...

tonic41 said:
thanks but I can't see the sky and the rings ars gone.
how do you add the city things.

45% done
level name:going to school
Can you see Sonic/Tails/ or Knuckles? If yes you are in SRB2 testing the level. If no You are in Doom Builder's 3D editing mode.

(SRB2) Doom Builder doesn't show the sky. To switch things (i.e. rings, player starts etc.) on and off, press T.

I followed the guide on SRB2.org, but at the part where it tells you to 'click the green arrow and srb2 should start up', I get a message saying something about a engine. In other words, I can make a level but i can never play it. :(

Tutorial said:
Now, enter the Configuration (F5 for the lazy), and go to Nodebuilder.

*SIDENOTE* Nodebuilders are basically the clean up crew for the map.
They make sure that everything is all set, and package the map for the game to use.*ENDNOTE*

In this, you'll see quite a few things. What we are going to do is run Zennode on the map everytime we save or test it. To do this, click the drop box to the right, and click Zennode Normal Build. Then, at the other drop box, select "Always Rebuild Nodes".

Now, go to Testing, and click the browse button. Direct DoomBuilder to srb2win.exe, and in the box below that, the one you can actually type in, type in the following:
-file "%F" -warp "%M"

Checked this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back