Darkspine Sonic (Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

I couldn't stand how messed up the origional one was. So I tweaked it.

Download link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vpngbm

Sorry about the link being in sendspace, I can't use supersanctuary.net for some reason. Oh well. Screenie:

dssjk1.png

Origional creator of this wad is Protonic Basic v.1

I DIDN'T EVEN USE THE WAD AND IT LOOKS AWESOME GOOD JOB! It looks more like the real one. I wonder if DarkSpineSonic reallyhas no shoes.It would be disgusting becuase the only thing he would wear are those rings. Also it's better becuase the link here I found very easily and it really worked(I had a problem).

Technically, it's still messed up. Darkspine is supposed to have his hair going downward, almost like knuckles's hair only as thick as sonic's spines.

Looks like a dark blue sonic without eyes to me... What about the DS Sonic *you* made?

As I said, the only spriting I did in this character was:

The character pic:
drsscharcr1.png

The character life icon & name:
drsslifevl7.png
drssnamegb3.png

The character sign:
signh0jl3.png

And I made the lines on Darkspine Sonic's Head curve:
thingzb9.gif
playv2v8gg8.png

Technically, this is not my own wad. So, I'm not responsible for any spriting deficiancy other than the ones I drew. And as for using emeraldstart, it's an easy way to make a character go super without having to take all that time to beat the game. The main reason I did this so quickly is because I tweaked it. I don't want to sprite all of Darkspine Sonic. Sure, there were these:
dssbe4.png
taila1kf6.png

But that one frame is the only body sprite i drew. (That's why I didn't use my body sprites.) Though I did use that sprite...technically:
drsslifevl7.png

Anyway, this is a tweak, not a remake. I only fixed it. I didn't redo it.

well I had a closer look at it, to be fair 9/10, so I had a little look at it and....well the character is like out of SADX so...also, when I looked at the icon it was sadx, apart from that, I'm ok with it

When I tweaked it, I used the only character sprites that already existed. I do not feel that I should have to finish someone else's work when all I am trying to accomplish is a tweak. If anyone wants to complain about the lack of sprites, go to Protonic Basic v.1.

And thank you...

Well, sendspace and supersanctuary are the only upload sites I know of. And now supersanctuary is useless.

like zck said: he TWEAKED it! not dang made it!
geez, and it;s my job to be an idiot....a smart idiot lol

anyway listen to poeple and get the subliminal point! dang...

Ulisses the hedgehog said:
why does darkspine looks like sonic, something is wrong the wad,or maybe something else,plz help me.

Let's think about that. Hmmm, he's a hedgehog, like Sonic. He is Sonic. Hints his name being Darkspine SONIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back