Turn Super as Tails or Knux?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex The Kitsune

Annoying Purple Dude
In my Match server, I saw someone turn into Super Tails. I had no wad files loaded. How did they do it? They had all the emeralds, but is there a certain button you have to press to transform?

I'm actually curious about this as well. I very rarely play online, so I've never been in a position to get all emeralds. Recently I hosted an offline server and collected all emeralds just to see what playing and Super Tails/Knuckles was like, but double jumping after collecting 50 rings just made me fly/glide. Is there a certain key you have to press? Or is it because I was playing offline?

I'm actually curious about this as well. I very rarely play online, so I've never been in a position to get all emeralds. Recently I hosted an offline server and collected all emeralds just to see what playing and Super Tails/Knuckles was like, but double jumping after collecting 50 rings just made me fly/glide. Is there a certain key you have to press? Or is it because I was playing offline?

You can't turn Super with a shield. In a offline server, I suggest drowning yourself before you hunt for the emeralds.

is there a way to make them turn super in single player? like a wad or something that makes you able to use their super forms in single player?

There's actually a LUA script (I don't know who made it) called TurnSuper.lua
It allows EVERY character to turn super. I downloaded it from a random server. With any luck, you can find it randomly.

Yeh, I really want that TurnSuper.lua for my level pack, just to give tails and knuckles the option. Just hope i can find out more about it.

Code:
addHook("MobjThinker", do
    for character in players.iterate
        if not (character.charflags & SF_SUPER)
            character.charflags = $1|SF_SUPER
            end
        end
    end, MT_PLAYER)
Try this instead.

Last edited:
It's a singleplayer super, not a multiplayer super. All singleplayer supers have Super Sonic's float ability.

Using multiplayer super in singleplayer is generally a bad idea as projectiles will deplete your ring count.

well even so transferring muiltplayer superforms would still be awesome, and we got LUA and I know I'm taking it lightly considering it takes a massive amount of knowledge to use it, but there's a wad that can stop time so I'm sure you could transfer the abilities properly.

There's actually a LUA script (I don't know who made it) called TurnSuper.lua
It allows EVERY character to turn super. I downloaded it from a random server. With any luck, you can find it randomly.

I saw a person on SRB2 give it to a host, but if you want me to give out the exact names, tell me.

The wad lets you become Super by typing Superon in the console, and you can revert back to normal with Superoff. I've recently shared it with my friend who hosts RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back