Circle of Spindash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasa

Long time ago, I saw someone moving his spindash in SACity. Yes, I know tith strafe on you can move it just a little, but that player was spining making a circle with big speed and allways the same. I tried strafe left and strafe right, but it didn't work. I tried analog control, but that player was faster with spinning and analog control coulden't move it to do like that. Can this be a hack or something? I need to know how to do that!
EDIT:
I asked that player how he did it, and he said magical.
Didn't want to say the secret.

Its possible, I saw it in a CTF netgame, some one turned thier spin all the way around onto a spring. I've tried it, but I think you need to combine mouselook and strafe, like when you want to curve your spring movement dramaticly.

If you have a wide enough area, turning and strafing at the same time can work nicely. After so long I think it speeds up a bit, so you could just have trouble getting started.

It's difficult, but with enough skill you can use that method to maintain a never-ending spindash, never lose spin speed, and make ridiculous turns. The only problem is it's nearly impossible to do without large amounts of area.

Ash said:
It's difficult, but with enough skill you can use that method to maintain a never-ending spindash, never lose spin speed, and make ridiculous turns. The only problem is it's nearly impossible to do without large amounts of area.
In levels that have a low area that you need to spindash under, i usually switch to tails and innitiate a glitch that keeps tails on the ground flying, and i change skins and it has cool effects.

I think This is how much it needs for that.

srb20058.png

Chrome the hedgehog said:
I think you need to combine mouselook and strafe, like when you want to curve your spring movement dramaticly.
It makes it more harder than strafe on and arrows combined. I didn't see that user play netgames now. Maybe that user is tempbanned from the MS... Or just left. Or that user just doesn't use it. Ahh, why woulden't he use that kind of power. Silly me. It looks like hard in here too. One user told me to add s_hms123311blast.wad, and hms123311voice.wad, but no changes, I think. I need to try this out.

Hey, wait a minute! That player was using knuckles only for the spindash. There must be something special about it...
Oh, and they were using some kind of mod that turns characters in super mode, even tails and knuckles. Oh, and It coulden't turn me and some players in the super mode, and we could be burnt by a fire trail in coop mode.
It's so weird!

I think Jman released a gokart soc for his Luigi mod that does that- you hold the spindash button and control the character like a go kart.

I saw someone who know how to do it: LightSpeed!

I saw him drawing a circle with fire trail around central fountain in CEZ2. O.O

Guys, if you fly into a small enough hole, you'll slide across the floor. Then, you can Spindash and control yourself. I may be wrong, but it goes something like this, best done in SA City.

Well... Only thing left is for JMAN to relase the gokart. I have PM LightSpeed and the message has not delivired yet.

This is how you do the spindash glitch:

1. Go to SA city
2. Become knuckles and stay in the entrance zone
3. Try to glide right under the are that you have to go through to get out of the entrance of the level,
4. If you succeeded knuckles should be gliding on the ground, so long as you hold down the jump button.
5. Go into a spindash and hold the spindash button down and bam! you got it!

Note: if you jump or hit a spring it will stop the glitch.

It worked! Now, how did he do it in cez2...
Well, as i saw lightspeed was holding spindash button and just left it and he moves like this, but in other place.
Well, this worked!
NOTE:
By holding it spindash will get faster and you'll need more space for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back