Is there a way to know if your server is being displayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
Hello there, you see, I´ve always had problems hosting servers, my old computer used to crash when more than 2 people joined, but now with my laptop, I´m not even sure if it displays the server, because nobody joins now, even in the lapse of 30 minutes. And I DO have the showserver thing on, so is there a way to know if the server is being displayed?

No FonicX, there isn't these 3 options.He's asking how he can see if his server is being displayed.
And yes there is a way to see if your server is being displayed : Make your server, and then, without close SRB2, go to the master server and see your server, if its have all the informations set correctly, like player, ping, etc, your server is being displayed, but if have a lot of ?/? ; ??? ; ??????? ; ping X , is because your server aren't being displayed.

EDIT: FonicX, your english is REALY horrible.

Last edited:
FonicX, please, give REAL advice.

And yeah, go to Windowed Mode, and check to see if it's displayed in the Master Server.

I have a problem I guess connected to it too, when I make a server, none joins me even if I wait for about an hour =S. I also asked my cousin to search it up and he says its not on the list, he says I need some "port" thing, and its not like i can't go on other servers... Help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back