• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
camo man said:
Jurai_Madman said:
[sarcasm]I just love how you used waterfalls for walls.[/sarcasm]
It wasn't intentional, I personally didn't want them, but know I'm stuck. If I redo the hieght of the thok barrier I'll have to reset every texture. Don't worry though, after you get to the hawk it'll send you to a place has a lower thok barrier than it does land.
The easiest heights to use in a thok barrier is one that has the most commonly used ceiling height.

Hm...This is a very detailed edit of the adventure of Soleanna. Since I was in this adventure, maybe you should add town missions and other things like that. You should also try to put a motion blur on the Mach Speed zones. There is a post about the motion blurs that you can use for the Mach Speed. :mrgreen:

Hm...This is a very detailed edit of the adventure of Soleanna. Since I was in this adventure, maybe you should add town missions and other things like that. You should also try to put a motion blur on the Mach Speed zones. There is a post about the motion blurs that you can use for the Mach Speed. :mrgreen:

The Blue Panther said:
Hey you... so called Sonic the hedgehog, click the submit button once not the two times.... or use the edit button would be much easy.
Cut him some slack, the forum's been having problems lately. Errors everwhere! It's caused me to double post before.

Oh, and don't whine when someone double posts, anyway.

You know, you should look at the pallete and check if your allowed with those colors. And plz make it so you don't die when you fall in the water. :| I hate that.

WELL SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST! :x
Anyways, some people have made some human wads.
Try using them! It'll probably come out well!
Otherwise, make teleports, and also, try using the Silver and Shadow wads to make it realistic with missions.
No idea how to make Elise, but it doesn't matter.
Trust me. I was in this whole advenure.
You'll be glad you did.

To Sonic The Hedgehog
1.I was the one who made the topic about motion blur, it isn't done yet.
2.You would have to use a different exe for motion blur, and you wouldn't
be able to turn it off for the regular stages.
3.Try not to double post

I have lots of realistic looking textures and flats you can use for your mod, I'll make a link to them If you want.
The textures are really good for a town stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back