SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2006   #1
blacksword
 
blacksword's Avatar
Default unappricated sonic characters

Does anyone here actully like Big??
or what about cream?
and the chao?Think of the chao!!!
and what of those stupid birds from sonic riders?
or better yet,what's the deal with Chris Thordyke from sonic x
i hated him with a firey passion

got any more sonic character who don't have a lot of fame
(or you just plain dont like)
__________________
i look so goooooooood..........
blacksword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #2
Dark Mystic
 
Dark Mystic's Avatar
Default

I don't like Blaze the Cat.
Dark Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #3
brianv
 
brianv's Avatar
Default

I don't like shadow. Even though he is dark and evil like me. I prefer me than him.
brianv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #4
Shuffle
Developer
 
Shuffle's Avatar
Default

Big is the suck. :(
Shadow also sucks. Stupid emo bastard..
__________________
Lelouche Vi Britannia commands you.. MAKE BETTER POSTS!
Shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #5
Mystic
チェン!
Administrator
 
Mystic's Avatar
Default

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, perhaps Amy.

If they aren't on that list, I think SEGA needs to get rid of them, or provide a reason for them to exist.
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #6
Rob
Administrator
 
Rob's Avatar
Default

*cougcoughChaotixcoughcough*
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #7
TheDarkArchon
 
TheDarkArchon's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, perhaps Amy.

If they aren't on that list, I think SEGA needs to get rid of them, or provide a reason for them to exist.
Oh, so seconded. There isn't any need for 6 zillion characters in StH.
__________________
Current project: tda-znew.wad, A WAD completely unrelated to SRB2. Now go away.
TheDarkArchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #8
Sun
 
Sun's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, perhaps Amy.

If they aren't on that list, I think SEGA needs to get rid of them, or provide a reason for them to exist.
Metal Sonic: Because seeing how Eggman creates robots, you probably knew that Eggman would make a robot Sonic. Also, Metal was somewhat "Eggman's right hand man" in a few games.
Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #9
Eryn
エリンちゃん
Default

No. The only rival Sonic needs is Knuckles. Metal sucks, just because he's pointless. Wow, a robot clone of the main character. Like we haven't seen that before.
Eryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #10
blacksword
 
blacksword's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuffle
Big is the suck. :(
Shadow also sucks. Stupid emo bastard..
the true story behind the shadow the hedghog game
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/050314.jpg

[color=red]First off, everyone's seen that. Second off, don't image leech.[/color]
__________________
i look so goooooooood..........
blacksword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #11
TheDarkArchon
 
TheDarkArchon's Avatar
Default

Metal Sonic was fine outside of Sonic Heroes. (Absorbing abilities? Shape Shifting? What the Hell?!)
__________________
Current project: tda-znew.wad, A WAD completely unrelated to SRB2. Now go away.
TheDarkArchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #12
mario master
 
mario master's Avatar
Default

...emerl in sonic battle.
mario master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #13
Dark Mystic
 
Dark Mystic's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario master
...emerl in sonic battle.
Oh. I forgot about him...Emerl period.
Dark Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #14
chaos_sonic
 
chaos_sonic's Avatar
Default

Sounds to me like you want every character gone.If you think the sonic games suck fine thats your opinon but there are some sonic fans who actually like how the games get advanced.-_-

A sonic recolor is fine outside(outside! I won't say it again.)of srb2 because he/she has his/her own ability like shadow with his chaos control.
__________________
We follow our joys and fears, wrapped in forgotten years. The past has left and the answers just keep slipping away!
chaos_sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #15
Callum
Don't bug me about ports
Developer
 
Callum's Avatar
Default

Ahh, that's where you're wrong, Chaos Sonic. A recolour is not appreciated ANYWHERE. Except for decent looking ones like Senku. People think Sonic Team's recolours are good because they drastically change the storyline and their appearance. Where as the good people here at the SRB2 Community are NOT appreciative of their recolours.
__________________
Wii Number: 6332-6670-3012-6583
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0990-2469-0325
Pokémon SoulSilver (Japanese): 4297-2659-8884

Nintendo 3DS: 4725-7969-6387
Callum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #16
chaos_sonic
 
chaos_sonic's Avatar
Default

I'm talking about other people but me,I just play whoever is fast.
__________________
We follow our joys and fears, wrapped in forgotten years. The past has left and the answers just keep slipping away!
chaos_sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006   #17
shadow the fox
*facepalm*
 
shadow the fox's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_sonic
I'm talking about other people but me,I just play whoever is fast.
same here. as long as there fast, they shoud stay. EXCEPT CREAM!
shadow the fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006   #18
chaos_sonic
 
chaos_sonic's Avatar
Default

Heh heh. :)
Except cream.Everybody who likes hunting follow me so we can kill a rabbit.
__________________
We follow our joys and fears, wrapped in forgotten years. The past has left and the answers just keep slipping away!
chaos_sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006   #19
mister sonic
Default

Nack/Fang
mister sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006   #20
shadow the fox
*facepalm*
 
shadow the fox's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_sonic
Heh heh. :)
Except cream.Everybody who likes hunting follow me so we can kill a rabbit.
funny. im going with you to kill the rabbit
shadow the fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sonic characters in M.U.G.E.N. Fawfulfan Video Games 14 02-03-2009 02:56 AM
Your Sonic fan characters Chao Freak 1 General Discussion 19 07-25-2007 03:27 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.