Post your pics/art here!

Thanks I'll Begin!
---------

Eddie, that is leagues better than what I could do at 11.

Last edited:
Here's a little picture I put together.
image.png

Please rate 1-10.

Here are some more pictures that I found that I had drew last summer. Sorry if these drawings are taken in a camera, I have no access to a computer yet and also so for no spoilers. Once I do have access, I'll scan in the pictures and put them in spoilers as soon as I can.

udu2y7e9.jpg

se4ape3y.jpg

asy8yqy4.jpg

agy3ymuj.jpg

Basically, a Pygmy is a character from an iOS game called Pocket God. It's basically the best game ever for any iOS device. But these guys are on a island and they praise their god (which is you). You can do a lot of stuff with these guys and this particular picture is from one update of the game that released in June 2012 called Dance Dance Execution. Sadly, back when the world was supposedly going to end they had release the final update for this game because they want to work on different stuff and the developers have been adding more content for at least four years. They said they will come back to the game in a couple of years when they have more ideas. So that's what a Pygmy is if anyone was wondering.

Last edited:
Well I was playing around with the idea of a personal re-design of Link:

IMG1016.jpg

But I think it loses a lot of the series' unique style. I still like the design, though.

I decided to draw a female mechanic. I decided to draw this after seeing Winrey from Fullmetal Alchemist. I think I messed up on her hips, though.
2pseums.jpg

Not video game related like the previous number of posts, but...

This pictured was getting smudged and I don't why, so I scanned it as soon as possible. Besides the degrade in quality, try to count how many things I messed up in this scene. It was my first time drawing a scene, and honestly my favorite thing about the picture is the puppy. But I'm getting better; what do you guys think?

19plc5.jpg

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back