• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cream - Alpha test!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'll wait, don't worry. I only want a little inform like: "Well, guys, the job is canceled, or I miss some sprites". You don't informed people since November.

Yeah, so what is the status of Cream? It was a great Alpha, and I've been waiting for more for a while...

Hint guys

Well, here's the first alpha of me and Dr.Pepper's Cream wad. Note that the flying frames need to be fixed, and Cheese is not added in (yet)

Dr.Pepper has been working on other wads,saying this makes it look like DR.Pepper dropped out and he canned it.

,,,,Did you not see what I said?

Blade said:
I should have said this earlier, but Cream is almost done, a few more spinning frames, and I need to finish her wait, and she's done.

But there is some bad news. The PC that had all the sprites I was working on is now hard to get on, and so it might take a while longer.

In case you still need a cheese...

2hcf584.jpg

That's not in SRB2's style. It's too small.

*coughCZ64madeabetteronefromscratchthatfitsintheSRB2scalecorrectlyandifIrecallcorrectlyBladehaspermissiontouseitKTHXBAIcough*

I'll Begin said:
That's not in SRB2's style. It's too small.

*coughCZ64madeabetteronefromscratchthatfitsintheSRB2scalecorrectlyandifIrecallcorrectlyBladehaspermissiontouseitKTHXBAIcough*

Wow, that's a long cough. *offers I'll Begin a coughdrop*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back