Super Mario (big Fix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or for interesting stat combinations, like multithok and lightdash, but really slow accelstart, and when you do go to full speed, it's only as fast as Tails.

Kaysakado said:
Or for interesting stat combinations, like multithok and lightdash, but really slow accelstart, and when you do go to full speed, it's only as fast as Tails.

I wanted to compensate for the fast thok with slow running.

Since this is bumped, this WAD was already freaking made.

And you people need to make more Ultra_Mario, Super Mario sucks.

ultra mario

Chaos said:
Since this is bumped, this WAD was already freaking made.

And you people need to make more Ultra_Mario, Super Mario sucks.

WHO THE FUCK IS ULTRA MARIO OR IS IT JUST MARIO WITH CAPE???

Do not evade the curse filter. Do not use mod/admin edit colors. -FB

Code:
addfile super_mario.wad

Ultra Mario:
smbz3.jpg

;-P

Every time i try it says " R_AddSkins: Unknown keyword 'allowsuper' in S_SKIN lump#4 (WAD super_mario.wad) "

has this happened to anyone?

Re: Super Mario

zck2020 said:
This is the 8-bittish version of Super Mario. So as not to provoke the rules, here's my explaination for making/releasing this. This isn't a recolor, I have done most of the sprites from scratch, these sprites aren't tiny like mini_mario.wad, and players won't have to be annoyed by only being able to shoot 0.00001 mph fireballs. Screenies:

srb20045qk0.png

srb20046hq2.png

srb20047fw5.png

srb20048le4.png

And now for the download link:

super_mario.wad
the last screenie made me download it

Wierd... I'll check it against the skin of supershadow to see if he misspelled the keyword or somethi... are you using a custom exe? or old?

Hmm, this looks unoriginal/ sprite rip. The sprites look a bit too big. Also use SRB2FFH. It's better than sendspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back