Christmas 2011 & Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't ask for much this Christmas, and I went shopping with my dad for these gifts.

Batman Arkham City 6'' Figure Legacy Edition
Optimus Prime 7'' Mech Tech Dark of The Moon Figure
Scorpion 6'' Figure
Sonic Generations 2'' 6-pack

That's all I asked for. There are other gifts for me under the tree but I really have no clue what they are. But seeing as collecting nice looking figures is my hobby I bet that's what I was given.

I have also spent about $50 of gifts on my family and friends. I'm sure my gifts amount to much more than that.

As for what I'll be doing... well, we always open our presents on the 24th since we can't wait for the next day. My uncle will be coming over, my sister is having her boyfriend over, and I might too. Also joining me for the unwrapping of presents are two guinea pigs I've adopted for this christmas weekend. So this will hopefully be a christmas to remember.

I got furniture replaced. (In case you didn't know, I was hit by the post-Irene floods.)

Still holding out hope for something on Steam, though.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE WOOOOORLD OF TOMORROOOOW!

So far I've gotten an electric shaver, some awesome clothes including a shirt that says "This Shirt Has Words On It", Mario Kart 7 and A FREAKING AWESOME 42" FLAT SCREEN TV

I'll most likely be having a christmas dinner at my grandma's place, seeing as it'll also be her birthday. Hopefully, my cousin comes as well. We always have a blast!

One thing I can guarantee I'm getting for christmas is a kickass haircut!

Edit: Merry Christmas all! As I predicted, my family will be having a Christmas Dinner at my Grandma's, though I've yet to get that haircut. Hmm...

Luckily, I got a few hats this Christmas to cover my messy hair with. My parents also got me two games; those being Sonic Mega Collection for PC and Mario & Sonic 2012 Olympics.

Last edited:
My loyal servants stole many presents for me this year. Including the parts I needed to finish Eggscalibur and my little 'traps' I am going to place in Special Stage 7.

Unfortunately, because my servants are robots I recieved no surprises this year. I also caught Santa Claus on camera entering my underground bunker for a home, he delivered a lot of coal. Confound it!

Using my new Razer Naga Epic right now, just finished setting up a multitude of binds. Also got a few another nick nacks from family, more presents to come later. Oh, and a GBA and Pokemon Yellow from my girlfriend, she's apparently giving me the childhood I never had.

My loyal servants stole many presents for me this year. Including the parts I needed to finish Eggscalibur and my little 'traps' I am going to place in Special Stage 7.

Unfortunately, because my servants are robots I recieved no surprises this year. I also caught Santa Claus on camera entering my underground bunker for a home, he delivered a lot of coal. Confound it!

Look on the bright side doc, you can use that coal to smelt stuff! Or for over-all fuel in other things, like a steam-punk robot with a monkey(Coconuts maybe?) in the back flipping keys and gears.

Merry Christmas! And as a certain small cripple said... "God bless us, every one!"

Anyways, I got a tablet with pressure sensitivity, so now I can digitally paint! I also got a cool watch that tells me the time... you know, like watches do. I've been wanting one for a while now. I also got the Sonic: Genesis saga by Archie Comics, and a cool 4" Classic Amy that came with the first part of Sonic: Genesis. Also small chocolate candies and the like.

Just got KOFXIII, the soundtracks of KOF94-13, and the whole complete series of Teen Titans. Today's gonna be a good day.

Let's see what I got...

• Sonic Generations
  • Kirby: Return to Dreamland
  • Cards to finish up my Yugioh deck
  • Other insignificant christmas goodies

Christmas has been going swell so far. I have gotten:

-Money (which I'm going to buy Assassin's Creed Revelations with)
-Clothes (wearing a lovely sweater that I got)
-Rayman Origins
-Mario Kart 7
-$50 in Toys R Us gift cards
-Ordered a Pinkie Pie pillow with said gift cards.

And more money and Super Mario 3D Land is on the way.

Merry Christmas everyone. :D

Christmas went fine for us, I managed to mostly get what I wanted except for an upgraded hard drive and a game or two. I've got plenty of money, though, so I can probably use it on the hard drive.

Big list incoming

• 4 CDs
  • Whose Line Is It Anyways Season 1 Volumes 1 and 2 (Uncensored)
  • Another new Mp3 Player
  • Cool but cheap headphones
  • Another pair of headphones with a Microphone Transmitter doohickey
  • 102pc. Drawing Pencil set
  • Watercolour Pastels
  • My mum's camera
  • Poster
  • Clothes
  • An orange and grey track jacket
  • A few Ozzy Osbourne DVDs
  • A Deathnote messenger tote bag
  • Some Naruto figures
  • Some Simpsons things
  • Deodorant
  • A "Tapout" comforter that's really purple
  • Goggles and pads
  • A few trinkets
  • A new Mario hat
  • A new Clock
  • A notepad with a Motivational poster on the front
  • $40.00 (from my grandparents)

More is coming from other family members, too.

Even though my family didn't have much money, they managed to get almost everything I wanted. I got:

-Halo Anniversary (360)
-Batman Arkham City (360)
-Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
-Tetris Axis (3DS)
-Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS)
-WWE All Stars (3DS)
-Battlefield 3 (PC)

Now I have $230 to blow on what ever I want! Over all this is the best Christmas ever!

I got a nice amount of things. This is possibly the first Christmas of my life where I didn't ask for any video games.

-Batman Arkham City 6'' Figure Legacy Edition
-Optimus Prime 7'' Mech Tech Dark of The Moon Figure
-Scorpion 6'' Figure
-Sonic Generations 2'' 6-pack
-Eisel With Oil paints and canvases
-Sketchbook
-Watercolor pencils
-Mortal Kombat t-shirt
-Candy & Soda (Just one of both, lol)

Pretty solid Christmas. The feeling of those younger days is gone, but every year just keeps giving me better presents. And I got quite a bit last year, too.

I got a new Casio watch since my last watch broke after taking it to the beach (it said waterproof, damn it), Need for Speed - The Run for PS3, and some cool Fancy Shoes.

I got a new Casio watch since my last watch broke after taking it to the beach (it said waterproof, damn it), Need for Speed - The Run for PS3, and some cool Fancy Shoes.

That's what kind of watch I got, too! Cool!

Well, I got a second PS3 controller (the real McCoy, not the GameStop discount crap) and $20 on PSN + another $20 on PSN for "family games". I've already spent $4.99 on Sonic CD, so anyone have suggestions on what to spend the rest on?

Merry Christmas all!

It was a nice Christmas, I didn't ask for much or get very much (it was enough though!)... but this time around I had money from my job to do some shopping with and I enjoyed that an awful lot more than a few predictable packages underneath the tree.

I got:

• Terraria (gift from friend on Steam)
  • LoZ: Skyward Sword
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Super Mario Land 3DS
  • Jeans, sweater, and shirt
I also bought some presents for my family including:

• MX vs ATV Reflex (Xbox360) for the kids, wound up being a big hit
  • Snowglobe for my mom
  • A cute little doggie decoration for my aunt
  • A picture that I took in Bermuda, framed, for my grandfather
  • Chipped in towards a kindle for my dad
  • Pillow Pet for my youngest sister :3
All told I spent less than 100 dollars this Christmas on my family. I'm pretty pleased with myself and I look forward to participating in the Christmas shopping in the future. Its much more fun than simply asking for presents and getting them. This year only present I didn't expect was Terraria, and that was outside the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back