Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Warrior said:
But I wanted to make a Hypnotoad reference.... :(

Welcome to the boards, ProtoLuigi. The fangame you're talking about is Super Mario Fusion, right?
Well.... It used to be called that, I suggest we make a seperate topic to avoid off-topic discussion. Anyways, thanks for the welcomes, I'm glad I'm not another forum "Invisible Man" that everybody ignores.

Newbie... haha.
Well all the same good to see there's still some life on this board!
Shout out to all of the oldbies!
Have fun guys, don't overwork your mods.

Oh, dearest me. I seem to have entered the forums. Hello.

Eh, I played SRB2 about a year ago, then my internet went boom.
So I'm just doing whatever it takes to waste time with something else on the comp.

Hello, everyone.

I started playing SRB2 one-and-a-half year ago, but I got bored. Then, two months ago, I had gotten interest again.
I have made a couple of levels, all of them are unfinished. I have also made alot of custom textures, all unused.

And that's it, I guess.

Hai, I'm back guyz! I have returned from my three-month mission, and I have decided not to go with the other 21 months, so I'm staying for quite a while. Anyways, welcome to all who joined while I was gone, and I hope to see everyone on netgames again!!! (That means you, AndyQHW and SonicMaster.)

Hiz! :3 I'm Nerutsu my real name is Dave thou xD just call me Neru :)
I hope to be a good addition to the forums :) and oh yea! I'm 16 and male :3 and yes very very happy xD

Hello, my name is The Blue Panther, also known as Fireblast for doom players ;) and ALSO Blue The Rabbit...

The point is, i returned, im not a noob anymore... i rather post every weekend, don't expect me everyday =/ , talk with people (not here duh), drink some coffee, post in some projects, etc.

Also my account was not banned, so i gotta take advantage of it =P

I'm an app and game developer, but I also like playing games.
I have a blog, a web and more.

I'll not contribute with stuff cause I'm very bad on 3d engines, but I'll help in everything I can.

I'm not entirely new to SRB2, but I decided to join after visiting the forums often and playing some online games. Due to the fact my IP is not stable, I can't host games, but I'll be more than willing to join.

So, that off to the side, I'm MetalKirby, which I know a few people have seen me. I do play all games, except regular Race (I like Time Only better). Hope to get to know some of you better and get some good games going.

Hello [again]. I used to belong here QUITE a while ago...I don't exactly remember when. I had almost the same user name as I have now so I suppose I should explain that. The reason I made an entirely new account is that I forgot my password for that account. Clicking "Forgot your password?" wouldn't help me either because it was so long ago I don't use the same email address and have forgotten it (I have hundreds of email addresses...).

FinalEpsilon said:
Hello [again]. I used to belong here QUITE a while ago...I don't exactly remember when. I had almost the same user name as I have now so I suppose I should explain that. The reason I made an entirely new account is that I forgot my password for that account. Clicking "Forgot your password?" wouldn't help me either because it was so long ago I don't use the same email address and have forgotten it (I have hundreds of email addresses...).

I'm so sad. :-( But also happy cause you can continue talking on forums.

Hi! Here I'm Metal96, but feel free to call me Jon. 13 now, I love video games and listening to music by Crush40. Well, that's about it...

The Blue Panther said:
Hello, my name is The Blue Panther, also known as Fireblast for doom players ;) and ALSO Blue The Rabbit...

The point is, i returned, im not a noob anymore... i rather post every weekend, don't expect me everyday =/ , talk with people (not here duh), drink some coffee, post in some projects, etc.

Also my account was not banned, so i gotta take advantage of it =P
Heck yes. I was wondering where you ran off to.

Welcome back. Enjoy your stay.

Hey i'm Mr Chezz(Otherwise known as Blitz-T on netgames). I'm a Jamaican 16 year old(My date of birth being 14th March), born and living in the U.K and I had first heard of Srb2 a few years back, so I have some experience of the game. Later, I discovered this messageboard and wanted to register and become part of the community, however I didn't have the confidence. Well here I am now.

I enjoy playing some multiplayer games that consist of either Mario or Sonic, as I never like to play games on my own. Know what I mean?(Srb2 being my favourite for it's development). I also enjoy making and reading sprite webcomics when I'm bored(thinking of making a Srb2 comic one day if that's ok) and watching SSBB machinimas on Youtube (they usually give me ideas for the webcomics I make)
Ohh and did I mention my favourite colour being Yellow? Well I just did anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back