• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Egg Generator Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

Kay
Right now, I'm working on a new level that is going to be part of a level pack that is going to take long because it requires work and I have to overcome my laziness.

Now here it is my brand new level, but it is incomplete. Anyway, time to show some scereenshots:

D8B0d.png

Hqco5.png

oVjxs.png

K5Ae5.png

1dCb8.png

I am trying to make my levels a lot better and this is the prove of that. I hope that the level isn't so bad. I will give you guys a download link soon in a couple of days.

Last edited:
Looks like you took most of my advice for this level. :D
It looks better than last time I played it!

A difficult one. The wad i'm making (Special Madness) is the type of challenge i like: good and not 'impossible' to complete.

Oh ok. Well, this actually isn't very hard. Not very good for a final level.

Last edited:
Looks promising. The detailing is nice, and it looks well put together. Keep it up!

Yeah. It's fun, but it's SMALL! Not saying its bad, just small.
But I don't blame him. it would be very hard to get those amazing visuals.

Last edited:
The 4th picture shows lasers. The diference is that I took the picture at the wrong time.

The act 2 of the Egg Generator will kinda compensate for the small size of the act 1.
And yes, it does have traps.

But it isn't THAT small. It isn't the most easiest level to complete either. And it does have some little secrets.

I will update the level and show my progress soon.
And by the way, I never said that this was the final level. In fact, I think this is gonna be the first level, just to vary. And if anyone has any suggestion to my level, I would be glad to apply it. If I can that is.

Last edited:
Have you finished that 'small' secret in the small tube?
it should hold an emerald token or extra life.

Last edited:
Yes, since this level is not great, I will tell you what I put in there.
I added more path to the tube and the tube leads you to a life and a finish, so that you won't have a lot of work going back and going to the main finish.

But still, I'm going to see if I can make the level bigger, but I seriously doubt it.

Thats good! And to make it longer you could probably make the yellow part over the end sector a teleporter? I dont know if that will work that much... but you could make that one last teleporter warp to somewhere else!

Hmmm, perhaps but where do you want it to teleport you? To space? Like I said this is the first level and so, it has to teleport you to somehere that is still on earth and it has to be part of the level theme. So space is out of question.

That would be cool. then it'll be ERZ, THZ,and SWZ themes together. but that would take a lot of work i think.

Last edited:
Well, I guess I will try to see how can I reduce the gravity and then make the rest of the level in the space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back