Favourite non-Sonic related SEGA game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tycoon

Just like the topic title says. For m, it'd be Vectorman. Probably because the only non-Sonic related SEGA games I've played are Vectorman and Vectorman 2 :P

Ristar is a purely great SEGA game.
It has very good graphics. The story is so simple, that it's cool. I love the gameplay. The fact that you reach and grab things is fun. The game has awesome platforming parts, epic bosses, and clever puzzles. I especially love the snow world for some reason; I like the song. Ristar is what I would technically call the first Sonic game, since Ristar was originally what Sonic the Hedgehog would have been.

Karuno said:
Ristar is a purely great SEGA game.
It has very good graphics. The story is so simple, that it's cool. I love the gameplay. The fact that you reach and grab things is fun. The game has awesome platforming parts, epic bosses, and clever puzzles. I especially love the snow world for some reason; I like the song. Ristar is what I would technically call the first Sonic game, since Ristar was originally what Sonic the Hedgehog would have been.
I agree. Ristar's one of the best things that have ever come out from SEGA, unlike the crap that they make nowadays.

Ristar is cool, yeah. I also like rhythm games... Notable SEGA rhythm games would be Space Channel 5 Part 1/2 (srsly, those are awesome), and Samba de Amigo.

Developed by Soft Circle French-Bread (A dojin soft company that specializes in 2D fighting games), Gleam of Force has seem to have caught my eye as being ONE good PC fighting games I've played. I first saw it about a few months ago and was interested in it from the screenshots given, which proved promising when I actually played it. This game isn't listed on the main French-Bread site, what's the alternative? Google!

The only downfall I've had with this game thus far, is that this game is a high-end game. Which means it will have horrible framerate if you don't meet the RAM requirements, like myself! (480MB RAM) D:

Well I haven't play PSO or many other sega games except super monkey ball and billy hatcher. I liked super monkey ball better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back