Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the world are you posting this???

Stop being an useless, incompetent sack of flesh and look it up on gamefaq.com or google!

This:
icon_delete.gif

Here is a way to find them, Search the web and find either a video or get a strategy guide.

Maou-Shin Daioka: in short, don't be a jerk. It's a simple question, and regardless of whether sending him to GameFAQs is the best course of action, there are much, MUCH more polite ways of telling somebody than to call them, and I quote, "an (sic) useless, incompetent sack of flesh."

misterizman: Relax, you've not done anything wrong. Anyway, you can't delete the topic. I can, but I don't feel like it (it's not breaking any rules), and in addition there's a rule against explicitly telling the mods to do so. You CAN delete posts if nobody's replied to you since you posted it (I've done it once or twice), but that's it.

Anyway, yeah, I don't play Pokemon, so GameFAQs is probably the way to go. They're pretty competent at this kind of thing.

Pokemon Mystery is fun for 5 minutes, and after that it gets repetive and boring. Lucky me I rented the game, since I already had my doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back