Who's working on SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violo

Resisting Pony Avatar
You know, after ME. If SSNTails is quitting after that, who will be working on 1.1? Spazzo? Flame? DashFox? I don't know, does anyone know?

They'll all be working on it I think. Though, SSNTails seems to be more intuned with his wife, but he will finish it. Hopefully sometime this year.

No, I know it will be finished this year, but what if it isn't finished. It could be just another version of SRB2 that isn't finished. See how the section was changed to what will be in SRB2ME not 1.1. So if it isn't finished when teh Marriage Edition is out, who is working on it afterwards?

Violo said:
No, I know it will be finished this year, but what if it isn't finished. It could be just another version of SRB2 that isn't finished. See how the section was changed to what will be in SRB2ME not 1.1. So if it isn't finished when teh Marriage Edition is out, who is working on it afterwards?

We repeat: everyone except maybe Mystic and Sonikku (who really doesn't do that much anyway).

He just said no one is going to stop working on it except for Mystic & Sonikku. (I don't see Sonikku around anyway though, I thought he left the project. As for Mystic, I don't why he'll stop.)

Here's the part of this thriller movie called life that we find out that...
[spoiler:ce97d64bb6]Mystic is really SSNTails in disguise! *Dramatic Gasp*[/spoiler:ce97d64bb6]

TonySpaZ said:
Here's the part of this thriller movie called life that we find out that...
[spoiler:db7fa2781c]Mystic is really SSNTails in disguise! *Dramatic Gasp*[/spoiler:db7fa2781c]

-_-
Yeah, about that so called life.
You've got it wrong. SSNTails is getting married, Mystic hasn't said a thing about it, they're both different.

Jellybones69 said:
As for Mystic, I don't why he'll stop.

Mystic can't be bothered with this community really, there's a reason you rarely see him around any more.

Violo said:
You know, after ME. If SSNTails is quitting after that, who will be working on 1.1? Spazzo? Flame? DashFox? I don't know, does anyone know?

Urmm... SSNTails never said anything about quitting in the She said Yes! topic, didn't he? =/

Well, I intend to continue on and finish 1.1 along with the rest of the dev team, whether or not AJ sticks around or not. As far as I know, that's still up in the air.

Spazzo said:
Well, I intend to continue on and finish 1.1 along with the rest of the dev team, whether or not AJ sticks around or not. As far as I know, that's still up in the air.

I thought you were just a Shepard.

Spazzo said:
... Fu-- *shot*

Honestly, I'm not sure if official SRB2 can go anything but down after ME.

A-star said:
Spazzo said:
... Fu-- *shot*

What, you don't have faith in the rest of the developers?

A-star said:
honestly, no. I don't.

SRB2 has been worked on for a couple of years now, I'm sure. I don't think the dev team is quitting anytime soon.

Cue said:
Jellybones69 said:
As for Mystic, I don't why he'll stop.

Mystic can't be bothered with this community really, there's a reason you rarely see him around any more.

I can't blame him, honestly.

A-star said:
Spazzo said:
... Fu-- *shot*

And what makes you say that?

There's no guarantee that SSN *won't* be working on 1.1. This is just a "There's a possibility 1.1 won't get finished. We want to get something out to you." release.

Also, the current dev team is going to be responsible for a lot of what you'll see in SRB2ME. And that same dev team will be working on 1.1. I don't know how that's going downhill at all. Actually, it'll be getting better, because we won't be rushing to get a release out. I'm sure you'll see a lot of quality stuff in 1.1.

Jellybones69 said:
SRB2 has been worked on for a couple of years now, I'm sure. I don't think the dev team is quitting anytime soon.

It's been about a stinking decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back