Timeout on masterserver....connection to ms failed? >:?

has this ever happened to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the ghoul spawn glitch in CEZ2 Once and everyone got a connection timeout after a massive lag spike. T_T'. Then i got a message saying:

Timeout on masterserver. connection to masterserver failed. Soon after that i tried to host, and i got a huge loading lag spike, then it said, cannot connect to masterserver, connection to masterserver failed.

I then tried to join a game and i got,

NO SERVERS FOUND. T_T'
And 1 more thing, rebooting didnt help a bit. What should i do?
I had tried to join again, and i got a Blue Screen Of Death. -_-'.... Any suggestions and tips are welcome. thanks

How long ago was this? Judging by your description, the mass timeout was from too many ghouls in the level, and then everything after that was because the MS shut down temporarily a few days ago.

You could've been banned from the master server, or have gotten caught up in a ban. Compare your IP with the banlist.

Another reason could be that Logan's connection is a bit jumpy at the moment (although I don't know if it was fixed or not).

Ok well basically, it happened about 2 days ago, and i just want to know what to do when it happens, because my internet connection also went completely dead. X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back