Stick Dude Character Release! (no longer available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh heh thats clever. Besides the disturbing farting its pretty cool!
Did you make that ninja wad because stickdude reminds me of it.

Wow... I tried this thing out, and man, its overpowered. Water run, Very fast, superform, Fast glide, and climbs. The only thing good about it is that its not a recolor.

It's a joke wad, so overpoweredness adds to the whole, "ITS A JOKE" aspect of the wad.

Also, everyone copying my sig is really pissing me off, now.

Cegalman said:
Awwe such a tragedy let me play you a sad song on the worlds smallest Violin.
Heh, Spongebob quote. Realy though, if you do something like that, people are gonna copy it. Back on topic, this wad is good, but it seems a little... different from the rest of the comunity.
(Comunity)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Stick Man) Still very funny though.

I have one thing to say...

Shadow Hog said:
Anyway, looking pretty snazzy. The concept is a bit uninspired but the style more than makes up for it. I will say this, though.

sticz5si9.png

That looks questionable.

That is all.

cueball61 said:
I have one thing to say...

Shadow Hog said:
Anyway, looking pretty snazzy. The concept is a bit uninspired but the style more than makes up for it. I will say this, though.

sticz5si9.png

That looks questionable.

That is all.
I think thats a tounge.

Am I the only one who is getting a bit tired of "joke character" wads? To me, it seems like a poor excuse to just draw some lines in mspaint and release it as an overpowered character that nobody is ever going to play as anyway.

When I try to add the wad, it doesnt do anything when i select him, it makes me sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back