is 1.09.4 completely gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrust

That one confused guy.
Since the site doesn't host downloads of old versions and 2.0 is incompatible with some features and character's it made me wonder if 1.09.4 is up for download anywhere for those of us who want to experience the new while still enjoying the old.

STHE1230, fawfulfan, and Sonic Shadow, you guys aren't addressing his problem.

Thrust, as far as I know, there aren't any official mirrors of 1.09.4/a up.

You can search it on Google, or any other search engine. I deleted it first but then re-downloaded it because I still wanted to play Mystic Realm and my other wads.

I agree with that Jellybones. I've been searching google and still can't seem to find a download, but if I do I'll post it here

STJr. does not support, endorse, or encourage the use of 1.09.4. You are by all means still allowed to play it, but do keep in mind that you are playing on an outdated version, and that 2.0 will eventually be up to par with 1.09.4 in terms of custom content.

The entire SRB2 website is in need of an updating. I just need to get around to doing it... ... ...

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /geeker/srb2/FinalDemo1094.exe on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
The Wareseeker link doesn't work.

and that 2.0 will eventually be up to par with 1.09.4 in terms of custom content.

So there ARE plans in motion to revamp character creation then? And thanks spiritcrusher, I'll check that link out

EDIT: The german site doesn't work either.

"Dieser Download ist zur Zeit leider nicht verfügbar.""This download is not available at present"

Last edited:
So there ARE plans in motion to revamp character creation then? And thanks spiritcrusher, I'll check that link out

EDIT: The german site doesn't work either.

"Dieser Download ist zur Zeit leider nicht verfügbar.""This download is not available at present"
OK, I'm pretty stupid for telling somebody his link doesn't work if mine doesn't work either. I'll search for a working one.

EDIT: This one works for me: http://www.chip.de/downloads/Sonic-Robo-Blast-II-1.09.4_16680536.html

Last edited:
Wait, why is 1.09.4 banned from the MS now? If it's because it's outdated, can i report all the 2.0.1 servers that have been appearing lately?

Last edited:
I imagine it's banned so users with 2.0.X don't try and join outdated servers. Obviously if players want to use outdated versions together, they will have to use ip-connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back