passway zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
super mega sonic said:
well it is my first wad

Keep trying. It will probably be better next time and yes it is an excuse because it's the first wad and you have no expierience.

Earuto said:
super mega sonic said:
well it is my first wad

Keep trying. It will probably be better next time and yes it is an excuse because it's the first wad and you have no expierience.

Wow...I never expected that to come from someone who's been on the board for a while. It doesn't matter that it's their first wad or their millionth wad, if they make a bad wad, then it will be criticized as a bad wad. We will not praise a bad level because "it's their first beta". Make a few practice maps. Then release something worth playing.

super mega sonic said:
well it is my first wad
That's why you're supposed to accept criticism and use it to your advantage so you can make your new wads not suck.

I mean ".hack" is judging people from the date they regestered. That really isn't the way to do it. You also can't judge by name, total posts, age, or avatar.

I'm sorry, but stealing one of my levels and trying to pass it off as your own isn't going to make you a better person. Sonic: Gear One may be under the radar right now, but that doesn't mean you can just take whatever you want from it. So it's your first WAD. So what? That doesn't mean you can just take what doesn't belong to you. People will notice, especially if you take something of theirs. The fact that you stole Egg Pillar Zone (?) as well as an early beta of Grand Airship Zone Act 1 brings into question whether you actually did anything here other than copy and paste from Doom Builder. Are all these levels stolen? I guarantee that nobody likes having their hard work taken from them and renamed "Passage Way Zone" under their nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back