Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

polyp1

Some Somebody
This problem has been affecting me ever since I began playing this game:

Whenever I connect to a server with mods and it's downloading something for some reason almost every time before it finishes downloading the connection dropped to 0.0k/s and wouldn't come back up. It's definitely nothing to do with my Internet connection since it worked perfectly fine even when I was using it when it dropped to 0.0k/s.

Pls halp.

Edit: It's not because the Master Server is down, this affects me every time I play online.

The fact that the netcode is crap is nothing new. Whenever you download stuff from the server it tends to glitch quite often (actual frequency really varies on the player, but guess you got the short straw).

If you can't download from the server, I suggest you check for the server on the MS page (clicking one should give you the details like the map, gametype, added files, etc) and poke around the Releases to find them.

The forum releases host quality addons, so if you can't find whatever is on that server here, then it probably isn't worth joining anyway.

The fact that the netcode is crap is nothing new. Whenever you download stuff from the server it tends to glitch quite often (actual frequency really varies on the player, but guess you got the short straw).

If you can't download from the server, I suggest you check for the server on the MS page (clicking one should give you the details like the map, gametype, added files, etc) and poke around the Releases to find them.

The forum releases host quality addons, so if you can't find whatever is on that server here, then it probably isn't worth joining anyway.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back