Can't join games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been getting it too!Theres two possibilities.1.Someone is trying to hack in the master server.2.The master server is broken.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Mine is at that and still no connection.

Last edited:
I've been getting it too!Theres two possibilities.1.Someone is trying to hack in the master server.2.The master server is broken.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Mine is at that and still no connection.

1. That is the most RIDICULOUS thing I have ever heard.
2. That is the SECOND most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Stop being babies. Just get MS Launcher 2 and shut up. It's not like you NEED to join servers ingame. Is it THAT hard to download a launcher and paste it in your SRB2 folder?

okay guys, I have the answer. To anyone who has been experiencing this issue. Around New Year when it stopped working, I was looking for a way to get back in, and had to join by IP. Once in, it was explained to me that the master server that you have to type in your internet options in the game had changed from www.srb2servegame.org:28900 or something like that, to a new one ms.srb2.org Once I typed that into the internet options, it started working again and listserv worked too. Hope that helps.

They moved the srb2 master server place. DON'T TYPE IN CONSOLE! Go to menu>options>server options> and in master server type in ms.srb2.org:28900. That has to solve the problem because before i'm pretty sure it was servergame.srb2.org:28900.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back