Super Mario Galaxy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chisuun said:
Galaxy wasn't really story driven, as a good chunk of it seemed to just be optional. Also, the fact that your lives were reset with every reset was also somewhat annoying.

I loved the coop they stuck in Galaxy and I hope they keep/build on it for Galaxy 2.

How? The first player might not notice, but the player playing it..will.

Its SO boring, at least add in a side character instead of the watcher who gets to "stun" enemys. Wow...what a fun thing to do, its so better then actually being a character. :)

I personally didn't mind playing a Player 2, especially when it came to levels where I was needed to freeze enemies.

But eventually the idea of 1 player doing the fun stuff while the second player can only shoot and click the opponents can get old

Sonic 2 said:
But eventually the idea of 1 player doing the fun stuff while the second player can only shoot and click the opponents can get old

Oh, and my friend doesn't let me shoot. Due to the fact I "waste' star bits.
>:(

Autosaver said:
Sonic 2 said:

Oh, and my friend doesn't let me shoot. Due to the fact I "waste' star bits.
>:(
Well then your friend is a moron for not letting you perform one of the primary functions that Player 2 does.

Then that means their jealous of you doing the fun stuff like jumping,running Etc.
which is why Nintendo could use cosmic Mario from the SMG races
EDIT: sorry for saying what Chisuun said i didn't realize he posted already <:D

Sonic 2 said:
Then that means their jealous of you doing the fun stuff like jumping,running Etc.
which is why Nintendo could use cosmic Mario from the SMG races
EDIT: sorry for saying what Chisuun said i didn't realize he posted already <:D

Err..Player 2 is the yellow star(I think) And I can't run nor jump.

Oh I'm sorry again, this is the third time that happened.

EDIT: and for future references P2 is a yellow star

Chisuun said:
Galaxy wasn't really story driven, as a good chunk of it seemed to just be optional. Also, the fact that your lives were reset with every reset was also somewhat annoying.

I loved the coop they stuck in Galaxy and I hope they keep/build on it for Galaxy 2.

I gotta agree with you there. My brother used to help me alot when playing and I helped him. It was a big help beliee it or not but he stopped bullet bills, giant rocks, and fireballs. The onl thing I didn't like was when he accidently hit me when playing and I would jump and die.

As for SMG2, I'm excited. I loved how the first was played and had fun trying to get every star. I wonder how the story is going to be like though. The thought of using Yoshi is yet, another great idea. It's knda funny how the first doesn't include Yoshi(SM64, SMG) and then the sequels include him(SMS, SMG2). Yoshi helps the game and sometimes just gets in the way but its fun no matter what. Can't wait.

Yeah, I'm absolutely ecstatic too. Now to add this onto the list of millions of games I wanna buy for Wii.

Re: a solution to coop for SMG2

Sonic 2 said:
Well since they did not show Luigi, maybe they'll give us the option of a real coop with Luigi.

It would be nice to have luigi as a co-op partner. I couldn't seem to get into the first Super Mario Galaxy game see'ing as I prefer to play games with a friend.

I think Super Mario Galaxy was the only Mario game I wanted to buy, it looked cool from the trailers, now there´s a secuel, that was really unexpected, Nintendo will get alot of sales with this.

They've been switching to 2.5D in Mario games for quite a while. Hell, they did it in Sunshine, too.

AshuraXDemon said:
Did anyone see that 2.5D part? It's almost as if they copied...that one Sonic game...
More like you never noticed the 2.5D in the first one what with the capsule planet in Good Egg and the Tetris platforms in Bowser's Galaxy Reactor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back