theres an srb3 we never knew about

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what you get for being too good of a game I suppose :/

When can we expect this website to be removed?

Design and content on SRB3 is copyright 2009-2010 by Sonic Team Junior. All non-original material on this site is copyrighted by their respective owners, and no copyright infringement is intended. The owner of the SRB3.ES.TL domain is only acting as an ISP, and is therefore not responsible for any content on this website under the 2009 DMCA. This site, its webmaster, and its staff make no profit whatsoever (in fact, we lose money). Sonic Team Spain assumes no responsibility for the content on any Sonic Team Spain fan sites. Sonic Team Spain is in no way affiliated with Sega or Sonic Team.
Taken from legal page. Obviously not STRJ.

Last edited:
Download it click on link or else. Its just a better srb2 1.08 named srb3.

Last edited:
Why stop there? Why not replace the sky with water? And the walls with waterfalls? And replace all springs with water jets and stuff? And so on, and so on...

I knew it.

I could ensure he just copypasted official website and did some edits, but I "guess" he badly knows English, so I doubt he intended to make a fake site or something.

Last edited:
I knew it.

I could ensure he just copypasted official website and did some edits, but I "guess" he badly knows English, so I doubt he intended to make a fake site or something.
That's really no excuse when Firefox can install a translator add-on, heck even IE 8 comes with a translator.

I've seen this guy named jorklenis before on servers, really, what a dummy he is. Okay, he was screwing around and stuff but this just really takes the cake big time.

And yes, that video wants me to rip my eyes out too.

Short said, Epic Fail. This entire effort is just ****ing awful and sad beyond imagination.

Last edited:
Moderator Notice:
Seriously, stop advertising

srb3 new version
we should contact him and have him help us.
he made srb3 faster too.

Last edited by a moderator:
we should contact him and have him help us.
he made srb3 faster too.
It is possible that you didn't quite realize what this "SRB3" is? It is really, really terrible and having the creator help with the game would be the last thing to do.

Also, there is no official SRB3 planned at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back