Post your pics/art here!

I got bored, threw something together.

pinking_with_portals_by_nixtras-d42dzp9.png

Didn't find Portal font, need to smooth the "O". Bunch of other stuff I don't wanna comment on. Blah blah blah.

Last edited:

I think I'll just leave this thing that I drew here...

Eggershy, oh god seriously. That's awesome! Somebody will be good about making a crossover fanfic on Equestria Daily with Sonic. This pic totally yells that.

Say, arf... Your avatar is quite a pic...

ANYWAYS...

http://www.gokufanclub.com/most-viewed.html

There. I own the site, so take a look! (Fixed link)

131232498855.png
Made this in Shi-Painter on this imageboard. I guess I'll call it Lightning Sonic or something

OMG EPICAL

say, might I make a few edits? I'll give Credit?

By the way, Zap610, please post. I know You're reading this.

Do sprites count? If so...
Random_sprites___P_by_James_The_Hedgehog.png

Lastly (not a word, I know...), why don't you just use your avatar?

Cool! I like the Ashura and Wechnia concept. Two glitches together. Final post this time, promise.

yes_master_by_nixtras-d46051i.png

Doodle doodle doodle. First time I ever made those bubbles, fun stuff. I don't think I butchered Pinkie's head this time around, so that's a plus. I swear I've seen a picture like this before somewhere, but it's still a fun idea to work with so I went along with it.

coleed.png
I call him Cole The Rhinoceros, 'cause he's black like coal or something. I literally just felt like drawing a random rhinoceros character out of the blue :P.

Equestria Daily? Wouldn't the Rainbow Dash Network be more appropriate since they're both social networks?

I'm more confused over why Pinkie Pie is saying, "What in the hay?". Last time I checked, that was Apple Jack's line, and her line alone.

Equestria Daily? Wouldn't the Rainbow Dash Network be more appropriate since they're both social networks?

Never been to the Rainbow Dash Network, I do go to Equestria Daily a lot though, so that's the thing I put down.

Charybdizs said:
I'm more confused over why Pinkie Pie is saying, "What in the hay?". Last time I checked, that was Apple Jack's line, and her line alone.

I wanted a slightly different/more ponified way to say "What in the hell do you think you're doing?" I thought it would sound cute if she said "What in the hay" instead.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back