Post your pics/art here!

f9e2hi.jpg

Last edited:
Eliwood, you'd be good at making character wad sprites, unless you're only good at small pixel drawings.

iaza15112760020500.png

Evil Pikachu yeeeaaaahhhhh

I like those, claw. The first has a technique that I just personally like, and the second one is so snarky. Quite the rebel, aren't we?

Brawl, I have no idea what's happening in that last submission of yours, but I like it, at least the design of your character's clothing.

It's occurred to me that the stuff I've been posting here recently really isn't my best work... just quick rough sketches, without much in the way of polish. So I've decided to only post my completed works here from now on.

2ccqo15.jpg

Something I whipped up today. Haven't we all, at some point or another, wanted to scream at the top of our lungs "'NO PANTS' DAY!!!"? I'm not quite sure what's up with that third panel, but I like it. The weird background scenery was inspired by the excellent short film Ptikobj.

2iljy43.jpg

Did this mostly out of the blue last year. The most depressing thing about this is that all of it's true.

oss8wk.jpg

Although I'm mostly uninterested in sports, I suppose I'm nominally I Chicago Cubs fan. Mostly because their name is easy to remember.

fjnkw4.jpg

I like the idea of underground, secret, creepy war rooms. I also like the reference to the character from Rocky and Bullwinkle.

2gybkvn.jpg

Things always get crazy around Black Friday. I like the changing expressions on that woman's face.

e5fe2o.jpg

I hate it when people call a landscape of slick, dangerous ice and burdensome snow a "winter wonderland". I also despise the cold temperatures that occur outside in Iowa during the winter. I can't imagine how painful it would be without shelter on nights like that.

10eop6x.jpg

This seems like just two years ago...

f4ocyb.jpg

I should have mentioned that the Democrats controlled Congress during this time as well, but the expressions on these old men make up for that, at least for me.

2m85vyv.jpg

I must have something for dead horses, because this is the second piece with one I've posted here. I like that stylized, flat-screen heart monitor.

oa88j5.jpg

I can't remember how I got that stark lettering up there, but I'm glad I did. Visually, this is one of my favorite self-made editorial cartoons. It got rejected. Must've been 'dem clown feet.

20qz2ig.jpg

This was for school. We were supposed to incorporate some local works of art into our own piece. The result is the first episode of The Legend of Luise!

Last edited:
kk i guess ill add this picture.. not my best but the only one on here.....
gerard_way_drawing_by_jawjakerssure-d36cgjo.jpg
mako_and_sparkey_by_jawjakerssure-d368juo.jpg
2nd_ichigo_bankai_by_jawjakerssure-d34bluu.png
bleach_poster__3_by_jawjakerssure-d33crhb.jpg

added a few more... sorry the poster is in REALLY bad quality... it was dark and my camera sucks ass....

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back