Blaze the Cat in Sonic Next Gen or any future Sonic games

Status
Not open for further replies.

teentails

Isn't it true that Blaze the Cat from Sonic Rush will appear on Sonic Next Gen or any future Sonic game? If she does she most likely will be voiced by Bella Hudson who's also a 4kids player on the show Sonic X along with Jason Griffith (Sonic's voice) and Mike Pollock (Eggman's voice)

It's only a rumor. And from lack of evidence, it's probably false. She'd be more suited to a Sonic Rush 2, rather than Next-Gen.

Besides, I like Blaze. She's one of my fave Sonic characters.

I liked Blaze, however, I sure hope they don't bring her back, at least for a good while. She was a great one-shot. Bringing her back would defeat the point.

Your probably right. Sega is still to persistent on keeping characters in too many games in a row. I hope they never do anything like shadow the hedgehog because people thought it was a failure(even though I kinda liked it) despite the fact that shadow got a huge fanclub and many tributes after sa 2

I liked Blaze because they didn't bring her back. Also, Rush was indeed canonical, there is nothing sying it wasn't. Also, Sonic X sucks.

Define "canonical". I swear, the next time I hear someone complain on whether or not something is canon, I'm going to stab them. It's a video game. It's not like Sonic games don't have self-contained plots anyways.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Blaze was confirmed to be in Sonic Next months ago, you guys >_>
Bulldust, it's a bloody rumor. The guy who said it could be pulling our legs, and so far, there's no evidence to support this rumor. I'll take it with a grain (Or bucket) of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back