What's sonic's startcolor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? But... I don't know. I'm using Windows XP home edition, does that make any differance?
EDIT: Oops! I meant image lumps. XP

Yeah, this happened to me once with XWE, try re-exporting the images.

Or importing, whatever you're doing.

You probably imported the sprite incorrectly. The sprite view in XWE never shows up completely black to me. Make sure you're using a format that's supported by XWE's import function.

It isn't a sprite because it doesn't show up in the sprite tag. It is a image lump, not a sprite lump.

Well, what image format are you using? BMP? GIF? PNG? Any standardized image format should work as long as it has the standard Doom/SRB2 palette.

BMP is the only one XWE lets me choose.
It's that, or something called ALL FILES.

Only BMP? It should also let you choose JPG and PCX when using the Graphic Files filter in the dialog. However, the latest version can also import PNG flawlessly (You must set the dialog filter to Any File (*.*)).

Simply put, don't use any of the filters besides Any File because otherwise it's kinda pointless, and you only get restricted.

Oh. I'll let you know if it goes wrong.
Also, what are the choosable prefcolors and their numbers?
I know 4=Blue and 13=Dark red...
EDIT: No luck. When I try saving it as ALL FILES it becomes a BMP.
I'll let the wad out and you can tamper with it until everything's fixed.
The wad

No, 4 is Silver.

EDIT: No luck. When I try saving it as ALL FILES it becomes a BMP.

I mean to use Any File when importing into XWE, not saving the file. X.X You should never save a file under Any File.

4 is blue though!
Dw told me...
And can you fix it so it works in 1 player?

Read again. He said "think", not "know".

And yes, 4 is silver. I checked once. I checked twice. I triple-checked and 4 is indeed silver.

Oops. I figured it out.
I'm sorry to flood you with questions, but:
1: I accidentally made it so you can't get at the taskbar in XWE (With new wad, load wad, ect...). How can I fix it?
2: I'm trying to get the tails sprites from tails.plr with XWE for my wad. Can somebody give me a sheet of the tails sprites?

Tapika the fox said:
1: I accidentally made it so you can't get at the taskbar in XWE (With new wad, load wad, ect...). How can I fix it?

Can someone help me out with that, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back