ALL THE TOKEN AND EMBLEM LOCATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Easter Egg thing part of the SRB2 game? does it happen at a certain time I guess? just wondering...it seemed weird when I looked at it in the checklist.

eggie2ra.png

They're for the Easter Egg mission under the unlockables. Seems they only appear around Easter time.

>.>

after the second(?) starpost, turn left. after the river of slime, pay attention to the bottem of the right hand wall. Under there is a small chunk of THZ2 (kinda), and the emerald token is on a ledge.

yes, yes it is. Pretty much ANY sonic game you can get all the chaos emeralds near the begining. for example, in sonic 3 and knuckles, did you know in the mushroom hill zone, there are 7 SS rings? You can get all 7 as knuckles, and only 6 as sonic/tails.

And now recently in sonic advance and mystic realm, you have to do some overwhelming task to get the emeralds. (well, maybe not as overwhelming as mystic realm, but finding the chao in SA3 took me at least ... a week. =P)

It would help if someone told me how to get sonic's emblem in CEZ1. Mozilla Firefox isn't letting me see the screen shots... :evil:

EDIT: never mind
EDIT 2: Never mind my never mind
Edit 3: Never mind my never mind my never mind

Well the reason I was confused is because I have another emblem guide, and they say different things...

1.Some tutorial I found: CEZ1 - During your hike to the top of the cliff, there should be a turn to the right and a tunnel right in front of you. Take the right path. You'll meet up with four red springs. Use them to reach another high-up ledge. You'll meet up with the emblem.

2. From the wiki: Sonic
After you get out of the water using the spring, you should continue until you see a hole in the wall, go in the wall instead of the right. When you are in the cave go to the right path until you see springs, try to get some speed and run to the springs aiming slightly right and holding forward, you should go up the wall and see a hole in the wall. After you go in the hole you should see the emblem in the cave.

Whatever, my case is lost because I bet they both lead to the same thing...

I will find it myself, but could someone pm the screenie for CEZ1 using imageshack ? my internet browser is not letting me see the screenies...
Uh oh! I have this feeling that this is a bump... Soon, I=strike 1...

I made a video on how and where to get the emerald tokens, but my stupid router won't let me upload it to Youtube. Man. My first vid and i can't even upload it. Sigh.

Elnino said:
I made a video on how and where to get the emerald tokens, but my stupid router won't let me upload it to Youtube. Man. My first vid and i can't even upload it. Sigh.
Email the 'tube about it, they can probably help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back