Frequently Asked Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHILD-FRIENDLY EDIT: Omega's mommy and daddy just need some time alone. But they still love him very very much.

I was thinking that, but I didn't want to say that.

Go to hell, Ritz.

What? It's the truth, I was just rather blunt. :7

Anyway, yeah, back on topic.

i have a question, whever me, or my friend try to play srb2 online, and when one of us hosts a game, th other one never sees it in the join game(search) i've tried to fix this problem for like 2 years and still have no luck.... well there was the local lan part. it picked up the gme whenever i tried hosting it, but whenever the second person comes inside, the whole game goes into total lag! :? but this doesent happen with all computer, just certain ones.

Super Sonic 2005 said:
It's broken in 1.08,
and for 1.09, it's because you can't join his game.

thanks!! since you helped me i'll upload a level i'm making on my site, its a remake of emrald coast from sonic adventre for ya. all i kneed to know how to make my on wad characters... i'll figure it out one day... anyway thanks

I didn't. You deleted your post before I posted mine. Don't try to get me in trouble. You told me I would have to download the gamebuilder and other stuff.

Bigboi said:
Jason the Echidna said:
I may be bringing back some of the greater things of SPMoves and SRB2RP (which was my other mod that died silently) to make a complete "SRB2 JTE"-type thing, which will hopefully have little to no bugs added to it.

...And Omega will make an "Omega SRB2" mod. :roll:

I wonder what that would look like....(OMega the hedghog on the title and next to all the options it choose omega with diffrent moods...)

Here's a <posable> faq....

for the 'beat the game in 6 1/2 mins or less' easter egg, do you have to start the game and finish it in 6 1/2 mins/less or have the total time for the 9 game acts <= 6 1/2 mins? :P

I suspect people might want to know that. For the record, you just need to reduce the "best time" on the statistics screen-using Level Select is possible and very strongly encouraged.

That takes a load off!

does tha game destinguish between the game zone times and bonus zone times? ...it better...

For the time attack bonus, only the nine main levels count: GFZ1-3, THZ1-3, and CEZ1-3. Spring Hill, MKB1-3, Christmas Hunt, Adventure Example, and any other levels I forgot don't count.

Kiro said:
Bigboi said:
Jason the Echidna said:
I may be bringing back some of the greater things of SPMoves and SRB2RP (which was my other mod that died silently) to make a complete "SRB2 JTE"-type thing, which will hopefully have little to no bugs added to it.

...And Omega will make an "Omega SRB2" mod. :roll:

I wonder what that would look like....(OMega the hedghog on the title and next to all the options it choose omega with diffrent moods...)
I was doing such a thing at one time, but I never released it. It was really just to basically entertain myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back