The mmorpg game for dbz in fully 3-d.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSonicStar*

イㄖㄛㄋㄙㄊ&#
The new mmorpg game is now uploaded its a 3-d game. But I dont know if you can play with others on it but this is what im talking about.

http://www.onlinedbzgame.info/

I helped create it also, Im the one who put in the cloths and hair. Im co-moderator of it.

Zanyhead said:
Lol, Zango. Srb2 may not be a virus, but THIS definately is.

Its not a virus, its actually the beta. It has a few bugs in it. But it cant make a virus.

Zanyhead said:

I think your right, this site dosent look too credible.
Besides, those pictures are taken from the mod, "Bid for power" its a quake 3 arina mod.

To download and play the Dragon Ball Z Online Game you must download and install Zango as well. It is free, very easy to install and will give you access to the full game.
Ok then if this isn't a virus why do we need to install spyware in order to play the game

Silent_Snipe said:
To download and play the Dragon Ball Z Online Game you must download and install Zango as well. It is free, very easy to install and will give you access to the full game.
Ok then if this isn't a virus why do we need to install spyware in order to play the game

It really dependses on your computer, for example. I cleaned out my new cpu, sence I downloaded this game 1 hour ago. I should of had a virus come about now.

SuperSonicStar* said:
Silent_Snipe said:

It really dependses on your computer, for example. I cleaned out my new cpu, sence I downloaded this game 1 hour ago. I should of had a virus come about now.
I have daily virus scans and every time i even open the exe avg tells me its a virus so i move it to the vault. don't get me wrong but i don't trust things which say you MUST have software which isn't even related with the game in any way, shape, or form

Woodstock said:
Zanyhead said:

I think your right, this site dosent look too credible.
Besides, those pictures are taken from the mod, "Bid for power" its a quake 3 arina mod.
Actuly not realy, they realy are making a DBZ MMORPG ,but since this is supposed to be only in korea for now, I cant trust this either.

Apparently the real one will be for 3 consoles, ps3, xbox360, and pc but its not confirmed yet just a prediction from them but i can see this defiantly been on the pc

Zango is definantly a virus, no doubt about it. I've had it on my computer before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back