Flame's topic full of questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said:
No. You see, OBJECTPLACE is a tool to place objects in maps, so you can WRITETHINGS into a lump and import it into a WAD file for your own personal use. If it didn't modify the game, you could use in to cheat and get all the emeralds and stuff. So stop asking for cheats and beat the game legit.

OBJECTPLACE should stay where it is, as it's the most efficient as it is. If you wanna have fun and "make your own level", do it. If you want to cheat, don't. Again, stop asking for cheats.

I actually haven't bothered getting 1.09.2 yet, much less the source code to patch on...

So sorry for being sluggish... :? I've been very braindead lately, unable to even speak in complete thoughts most of the time, though it doesn't show up as much in my writing.

It sounds like Flame thinks that OBJECTPLACE physically MODIFIES the game. Which it doesn't, it's just considered modified so it won't save until you start up the game again.

Of course, I could be terribly wrong, but that's what I'm gathering from this conversation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back