Post a voiceclip and picture of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMecha

Or just a picture OR just a voiceclip.... I know what your gonna say....... LEIK I OM GAWTIN TEH STRONHE FEELIN TAT U R GON A ROB MAH HAWS. No. Just want to hear or see what you sound or look like
Here is my Voiceclip. Delete it after you listen to it <.<
http://www.sendspace.com/file/plqlav <Beware! 10MB!
Now for my photo.
Me playing in the snow in some sweet arizona mountain :P
There you go.

DISCUSS * Shot by cueball *

Wow. Burn much?

Come on, what did you expect him to look like, a 14 year old?

But I do agree, posting your own pictures on here can be dangerous, there are sick people that do look for pictures of kids on the internet.

And the woodland area in the background, looks like it's cold due to the snow, can't believe you're out with no coat. o.O

I'm going to feel really bad being one of the older people in this forum.
Looking at how old some of the people are in here,
I already feel like I'm way out of my element. xD

Picture get.

1025801574_l.png

This is me cleaning one of my swords.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Wow. Burn much?
Please note that was never intended for a burn, just my disregard for the topic.

And I still say, all of the pictures here will just back up my opinion of rather seeing your avy than your face.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
flamebadhairvb0.png

Another pic of myself, I had a bad hair day, this day.

............OM^#%&*%@(*^$764G THAT'S FLAME?! O_o No offense, but I didn't expect you to look that way. Same with Shuffle.

That must be because you're like 10, along with many others here, and we're like, 13-18.

Dang. Why did one of you think I would look more mature? What did you axpect a Nine year old to look like?
Oh, And shuffle. Your picture owns all. :P

I haven't got a real photo of myself, but I do have this image cropped out of a larger photo taken when I was going to Ocean City with some folks I know on the internet.

real-lifes.jpg

This is the guy kicking you when you act a fool in #srb2fun.

Edited for content. If you don't like the pictures, you can just look elsewhere. Posting blatant flamebait isn't going to get you anywhere except banned from the board. You have been warned. - Tets

I like where this topic is going. :D Oh, And furyhunter. It was recent. When my grandma and grandpa came here from Panama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back