Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just have a pet rock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose

LOL Man
I use to have 2 Cats but now there gone. I guess I will get some other pet some other time. But for now I will just play on my Mac.

I was thinking about making a topic like this...
I wouldn't mind having an orange cat named Tails. ^^
But, unfortunately my mom is deadly allergic to animal hair. :oops:

Not like you will REALY read all this but here it is

I have 3 Dogs, One is a lab mix, And an other given to us that looks like a rotwiler (I don’t know if that is spelled rite) but is a Chihuahua (that doesn’t look like its spelled rite at all) and an other little white one that we don’t know what it is (also given to us, but from a lady at a park) The lab is mine the "Chihuahua" is my brothers and the little white one is my sisters. We also used to have some hamsters... But they all died, one was hamham (which was mine) miss missy (my sisters) and tails (my brothers... but he almost killed it because he wouldn’t listen to us when we said "DONT JUMP ON THE TRAMPOLINE WITH YOUR HAMPSTER!") then hamtoro was a black bear hamster that was all of ours. And one I got for my sister on x-mas (because her hamster died) and it died the next day, so we got here an other one that also died with in a month or two (DANG YOU LIL' RASCLES AND PETSMART!!!).. We also had some fire belly toads and fire belly newts , And we had lots of fish and we did have two cats but one ran away (most likely found by someone) so now we have one named tiggy (tiggy you ask? because we thought it was a boy so it was tigger, then we found out that it was a girl and you get the rest) (lol this is my longest post ever!) and uhhh….. That’s it I think (*stops and thinks*)… … Oh the names are here:
My dog: Chomper
My brothers dog: Chewy
My sisters dog: Cosita (means little thingy in Spanish and no I don’t speek Spanish… yet)
My hamster: Hamham
My brother’s hamster: Tails “tail tail”
My sister’s hamster: Miss Missy
(DANG THIS IS LONG!)
uhhh… TO MANY NAMES *stops talking now and takes a deep breath due to the lack of “.” ‘s here* ...... *waits to here the "waaay too long!!!!"
EDIT: I forgot i have 2 lizards, one leopard gecko, and one green anole. Also here are the pets i still have
3 Dogs 1 Cat and 2 lizards.

:mrgreen:

I have 4 cats whom are strangely named:

1.) Vortex (LAWL)
2.) Rowan
3.) Ayla
4.) Loki

I used to have an unnamed iguana, but I got in trouble and my parents forced me to sell it.

I also used to have a ferret, until it fell off the top of his cage and landed on his head, which fell on his back (not off...just on his back). I miss my ferret :cry: :cry: :cry:

Picture004.jpg

I have a fluffy hamster named Eggnog (color of fur). He is in the highest portion of the cage.

Hey i have one of those too!

Besides that, i have 2 turtles. One's a girl named Blaziette(don't ask) and one is a boy named herbie.

I also have a femal labrador retreiver named amber

3 parakeets that we've never bothered to name; we usually just refer to them by their respective colors, e.g, white bird, yellow bird, blue bird. We found a cockateil that had apparently been trained by a previous owner wandering around our neighborhood one day, whom we kept for a few months or so. I'd have liked to keep him, but the parakeets were enough work as it is, so we gave him to a senile friend of my mother. Over time, he grew quite bitter and refused to be touched by anyone, and he developed a peculiar taste for meat, including chicken. He later died after coming into contact with a teflon pan.

Oh, and I had a pair of hermit crabs years ago. They weren't very interesting.

Current pets:
A small-medium blond male dog by the name of Baub.
An abnormally fat female miniture-pincher by the name of Sheba.
A recently acquired gray and white dangerously aggresive but uncharacteristically fluffy female kitten. She has been dubbed Hermione. Currently restricted to my parent's bedroom due to poor temper and household hazards.
A male(?) quaker parrot who likes to eat people food. Acquired shortly before my birth if I recall. Name of Bob, nickname of Booger.

I have a cat, a dog, a rat and a sister.
NAMES
Cat: BIT
Dog: Spot (I hate him!!!.)
Rat: Ratón (It means mouse in Spanish.)
Sister: Becky ( :| She's messed up.)

I used to have a turtle. It died

I used to have a bird. It died.

Now I have...

*points to his avatar*'

and my favourite one cannot die! Well...Unless my memory card gets corrupted...

I have 3 pets. A cat,dog, and a bird. The cat and dog fight. Well the bird he just whistles.

Dog/type pure bred shih-tzu name:angle gender:female age: 1
cat/type lazy house cat name:LeRoy gender male age:3
bird/type cockiteal name:Preshish(yes that is how we spell his name) gender: male age:2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back