• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

What do you think about a Dark Sonic.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark mystic said:
Unfortunatly yes. Press jump 2x to turn invisible. Press jump 2x while invisible to throw ninja star blades. I got his spin attack though...

*Sigh*

You can't add new character abilitys outside of modifying the .exe, if you want espio to turn invisible, then make his waiting frames nothing.

(Just cyan coloured bitmaps.)

ree-c said:
Dark mystic said:
Unfortunatly yes. Press jump 2x to turn invisible. Press jump 2x while invisible to throw ninja star blades. I got his spin attack though...

*Sigh*

You can't add new character abilitys outside of modifying the .exe, if you want espio to turn invisible, then make his waiting frames nothing.

True, but if he was talking about Thoking, as sonic, you can only stay invisible for a short time then, And also, the spinning sprites would be invisible

(this project idea sounds good but Fails)

1. Whenever i use Super Sonic, I cannot hover for a long period of time. Whenever I slow down, he drops back to the ground.

2. I am delaying Espio.wad because I know it will be very difficult.

3. I might delay darksonic.wad. Super Mystic Sonic is the best wad so far, I want to beat that.

Oh, and I am not recoloring Sonic black. I am making him look like Super Sonic, except he is black with a blue aura (default color) that you can change. That color appears in your spin dash of course.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
ree-c said:
Dark mystic said:

*Sigh*

True, but if he was talking about Thoking, as sonic, you can only stay invisible for a short time then, And also, the spinning sprites would be invisible

(this project idea sounds good but Fails)

I was thinking... ...espio turns invisible for 30 seconds and becomes visible again.

Dark Mystic said:
1. Whenever i use Super Sonic, I cannot hover for a long period of time. Whenever I slow down, he drops back to the ground.

You can fly slowly, he falls when you come to a stop.

Dark Mystic said:
2. I am delaying Espio.wad because I know it will be very difficult.

Not that making any other wads will be easy. Even recolors take time.

Dark Mystic said:
3. I might delay darksonic.wad. Super Mystic Sonic is the best wad so far, I want to beat that.

You can't be serious...you must have only seen one wad then. That's the cheapest recolor ever. Check to topic to see everything wrong with it. I'm not trying to brag, I hate bragging, but I know my wads are way better than a cheap recolor like that.

Dark Mystic said:
Oh, and I am not recoloring Sonic black. I am making him look like Super Sonic, except he is black with a blue aura (default color) that you can change. That color appears in your spin dash of course.

So you're drawing it yourself? Good luck with that.

Dark Mystic said:
I was thinking... ...espio turns invisible for 30 seconds and becomes visible again.

What part of "You can't add new character abilitys outside of modifying the .exe, if you want espio to turn invisible, then make his waiting frames nothing." don't you understand?

Here is an idea for the invisible waiting frames. Only make the front invisible. that way, in a match game, if you don't move, you cannot be seen except from behind. that would pwn.

As for espio's ability, I suggest either Glide or thok (jump dash). they fit him well.

You can't be serious...you must have only seen one wad then. That's the cheapest recolor ever. Check to topic to see everything wrong with it. I'm not trying to brag, I hate bragging, but I know my wads are way better than a cheap recolor like that.
Tru dat.

Zeshiro trys at making his character wads, and they look good, I still want to edit my character more than just a small silver coloured ring on his head, and its just a black coloured super sonic.

Well then, thats why we should have names appear above the players head when you face them. :P

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Spazzo said:
FireLaserbeam said:
This topic should be in editing...
*should'nt exist at all
*should'nt exist at all just as much as the Spazzo topic should'nt since it's not his job to decide which topics should exist and which should'nt

Actually, the Spazzo topic had some hard evidence of work in it. I also have a ton of other sprites in my posession that aren't posted in the topic. This is a topic based on a project with no evidence.

Dark Mystic said:
I am currently making a Dark Sonic character.wad for SRB2. There are a few bugs though.

I WILL RELEASE IT WHEN ALL BUGS ARE GONE. 8)

No your not...at least, not anymore. You are delaying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back