Setting up circuit waypoints? [SRB2Kart]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharb

Forgive me if this is a simple solution or has been solved before, I've searched everywhere and couldn't find anything, and I apologize if I am being a bit impatient for any resources but I was really amped up by the release and wanted to create something as soon as I could.

So basically I've finished a race map for SRB2Kart by examining how actual race courses are set up and trying to get a similar set up, I set boss waypoint nodes up in each sector I needed it in and I can hear the incorrect buzz whenever I go over the sector, my problem is that they don't seem to be picking up and just crossing the starting line ends the race instantly. I'm using the latest version of Zone builder and examined another map to see if I missed anything and everything seems set up correctly so I'm wondering if it's a build setting or something?

Either way thanks and sorry if this is a silly question.

Thank you so much, the problem was I had the checkpoints all within the same 360 range, I adjusted them and it works perfectly now thank you!

I'll also hang around the discord I didn't really think to check there which was kinda dumb of me in hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back