Need a wii game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically I'm pira-*cough* I mean buying wii games.

Super Paper Mario I am still completing.
Super Mario Galaxy was too easy to get 60 stars, but still am trying to get all 120.
LoZ:TP I get stuck at parts too easily, like any other zelda game D:
MKwii I have, still having fun with it.
Conduit's SP was too short and wifi is laggy(players teleporting around, etc).
I am downl-*cough* I mean buying Metroid Prime 3.
Brawl I will get, if my mom can save up some money for it/I get a dual layer disc(Yes, I'm pirating these games if you haven't figured it out yet).

What I'm looking for? Nothing hard(That'll get me stumped fast and for a long time), but nothing too easy to complete, like Super Mario Galaxy(Meaning not too hard to complete the game, without 100%). Wifi is a major plus, altough Conduit and MKWii seems like the only real good wifi games...

Last edited:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl seems like a game right up your alley, it's not too hard, but it can be if you up the difficulty.
Okami's a good game; has a few parts were you can get stumped though

Since you're pirating stuff, I recommend M&S at the Olympic games.
It's really fun for some time, and even better if you have lots of friends with you.

Also, you might consider getting Metroid Prime 1 and 2 too, the GC versions. They can be pirated without much trouble. It's better than getting MP Trilogy, since you can sequence break A LOT in the original versions. Sequence breaking ups the replay value by HOLY ****

Since you're pirating stuff, I recommend M&S at the Olympic games.
It's really fun for some time, and even better if you have lots of friends with you.

Also, you might consider getting Metroid Prime 1 and 2 too, the GC versions. They can be pirated without much trouble. It's better than getting MP Trilogy, since you can sequence break A LOT in the original versions. Sequence breaking ups the replay value by HOLY ****
Sequence Breaking? Define please. Oh, and I have no friends that lives up in these neck of woods, so no multiplayer fun. Which is why I like wifi so much.

Get Metroid Prime (TRI) when it comes out.
House of Dead 2 & 3.
I'm guessing the Trilogy will equal to be enough space for a dual layer disc needed. Metroidprime 1&2=1GB+Metroid prime 3=4GB. 5 GB, dual layered holds 7. The rest will be filler space.

Sequence Breaking? Define please.

Sequence breaking is... Sequence breaking. In example: in Metroid Prime 1 (the first NTSC version) you can get the Space Jump as your first item, when it should be collected only after about 1/3 of the game.

There are MANY sequence breaks on the GC Prime, along with loads of really fun to do glitches. Everything has been patched up on Trilogy.
Well, why am I wasting my time explaining here, just go here and jawdrop. There are some spoilers though.

BUY games, it helps the companies making the games. Pirating is illegal. Now that that is out of the way:

Mario Kart Wii: What can I say? You turn the wheel and make the karts turn. Is fun.
Warioware: If you like fast paced party games.
Wii Sports Restort: Seems good, but you would have to actually pay for the MotionPlus...

Look, I doubt that any justification of pirating is pretty much null, so let's just get past that. Chances that are if you've got the option between buying a game and spending a fraction of that cost, you'll take the latter.

At any rate, since you're not paying much, you're not losing much if you don't like them. Here's my list of recommended titles that you could give a look:

Super Swing Golf 1/2
Dead Rising
Super Mario Baseball: Sluggers
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Monster Hunter Tres

Have at it

Pokemon Battle Revolution is a great example of a game that is worth pirating but not buying. The 3D graphics give the gameplay more presence than it has on the DS alone, and the surprisingly active WiFi community gives the game longevity, given you have the time and/or tools to make a good team.

The custom trainer feature isn't worth mentioning, though.

Trauma Center: New Blood, the Story is LOOOOOOOOOONG, it´s not hard on easy, gameplay is entrtaining, and finishing each mission gives you a great confort, it also has multiplayer and online ranking boards.

Also, about that pirating stuff, I don´t buy pirate games for the Wii because I don´t need much games for Wii, but my other consoles like PS1, PS2 and dreamcast WERE pirated you know why? because around once each 6 months, games go pirced even more expensive by 50Bs, right now they are at 600, 650 in bad stores and 560 in SONY store, bad thing the PS3 can´t be pirated.

You could look into Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Dead Rising, Deadly Creatures and RE4 Wii Version. They are all good games.

I also liked Mario and Sonic Olympic Games.

But really, I'd recommend just looking up reviews of a bunch different Wii games and deciding where to go from there.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games is a good Title.
Oh, And look into Wiiware games such as Bomberman Blast, Mega Man 9, And Tetris Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back