Resident Evil Series. Which ones you guys played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
Which ones have you guys played?

I've just started playing the remake of the first one and it is actually pretty fun & challenging. Basically in the first one, you're in a mansion, and you've got to find out how to get out of it. It's completely dark,but it's filled with a lot of zombies and vile stuff. A cool puzzle/detective like game despite of the gory & jumpy bits in it, but hey, that makes the game sounds as it meant to sound right?. I have yet to complete the remake of the 1st one with my friends and possibly do the other titles afterwards. The only issues with it is the camera in some parts and the shitty aim when using guns

It's Awesome to play at night. Gives it a real freaky atmosphere.

Well I remember RE 2 giving me a scare for a loong while considering I was about 5 around the time of it's release. But after awhile it was just odd looking polygons and I got over it. Though the sounds they make are a bit disturbing at times.

Well anyway I've played RE 1 as well as it's director's cut, RE 2, and RE 4. Will never touch RE 5 cause it's just Gears of War with less rugged characters...

My cousin´s got the 3 games for Playstation 1, but I only played through the third one with all weapons already unlocked, never got into it, I´m more of a Silent Hill guy.

First half of 1, and I have attained absolute god-ness on 2.

I can't get into Trevor's Crypt without a friggin cheat to put every item in the boxes. >.<

4 on the ps2 and the super sexy awesome Wii edition of resident evil 4. I really want to play the classics on any system to be honest. The save themes are really cool. I have emulated Gaiden on the Game Boy Color. Don't get it unless your a diehard fan, I suppose. I played 5 once on a friends 360. Pretty cool, I guess.

I've played some of 1 and a bit of 2, but my copy of 2 is busted as I got it used from Gamestop, bad choice on my part. I've also beaten 4 100% and 5. I liked 1 and 4 a lot more than 5 from what I got to play of them, I found 1's save system pretty annoying though.

I've played through RE 1 a few times, it's one of my favorite games. I can't get enough of the stupendous voice acting! I've also played through RE2, and RE5. I have 3, 4, and code veronica waiting for me to play. 5 has definitely been my least favorite thus far.

I played resident evil 4 for the wii. It was fun the first time around, but then got boring. That cage monster still scares me though. Its so ugly!

I haven't played any of them, but the 3rd one sounds cool with with the whole "Nemesis following you" concept. I've heard there's a Dreamcast port of it, so I might pick it up off of eBay or Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back