Cube 2: Sauerbraten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wadbase loved this game a REALLY long time back. Kalaron, Conic, shado, Senku(?), and I would always go into coop edit and make the strangest worlds. It doesn't work on my computer anymore, however, and no one really plays it today anyway.

I have played this game and its the most advanced free open source FPS you can get (when I posted this). Its 1000 times better than srb2, but sadly doesn't work on my computer.
also, this game has the best in game level editor in existence. you can create and play a level without leaving the game or the level your on. You can modify the built in levels even if you in the middle of a game! If you like you can start from scratch. But the best part is that it's free! (it may take a while to download) http://cubeengine.com/files.php4 there are mods and levels you can download and add just like srb2. You need no programming knowledge to build levels. All you need is a bit of time and an imagination!

Last edited:
That is all the info I need to download and do some map-making. I found Bagjac's cube 2 videos and thought about level creation... Time to finish and work on the best of games: in-game multiplayer map-making. Where'd multiplayer mapping come from?
Ubuntu Software Center said:
The game client also works as the map editor. It is even possible to create and/or edit a map together with other people over a network connection
A quick mod in the data folder of this game, and I'll be making maps within minutes. Brings the logic of Halo 3 Forge mode into a not-so-standard game.

Wadbase loved this game a REALLY long time back. Kalaron, Conic, shado, Senku(?), and I would always go into coop edit and make the strangest worlds. It doesn't work on my computer anymore, however, and no one really plays it today anyway.

You totally forgot me, but whatever. I guess our heydays of creating volabos meant nothing to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back