• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Extracting Wads from Sonic Robo Blast 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tacotaco

Is it possible? I want to take Sky Garden match zone stage and turn the floor to water, sky to HPZ background and enlarge it. I love the arena layout in the center which is Why i want to do this the hard and long way. Is there anyway of getting those stage WADS? And why won't WADAuthor work on my PC? :evil:

Uh, you can't copy someone else's level and call it your own, you know. If you want to be in the contest, you have to actually make something original, not just alter textures.

uh, that's not legal. You can't take someone else's work and just copy it, spiff it up to make it look like your own, and submit it. That wouldn't be fair to the other players! Besides, Mystic wouldn't like it.

EDIT: Mystic? WHy did you post at exactly the same time as I?

He can do that. Mystic is a mystic. (blown to bits by about 20 different weapons. Use your imagination.)

Um...

JUST RENAME SRB2.SRB SRB2.WAD!!! THAT'S HOW I USE BITS OF SRB2 FROM MY LEVELS!!! IT CAUSES NO PROBLEMS

Edit: How about NOT typing at 24 point bold all caps. - Mystic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back