How do you deal with N00bs on your servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a rules text in a link in my sig, but I should update it now since n00bs make my day worse everytime I host a server now these days. However for some people I give acceptions.

*U cheated, you should let me win these levels, not u!*

For real... I just loled at this during a match game one time.

I do that, or I add in my flame thrower and burn them until they say I'm supposedly cheating and leave. True story, my server was working for that time, now it doesn't. V_V

Sonic blue said:
not giving them any freedom to play at all

You can just rehost. It's just fun to kick them. If I don't kick, I just add every WAD in my folder that almost no-one has so I can shut the game down that way too. Or, I just keep consantly joining a server and pissing guys off so they give and and call it quits.

No one ever joins my server because they get kicked out because of Contesity Failure(or whatever its called) But ive been seeing noobs on other peoples servers lately, Heck, During an Intermission of a match game, ive even seen someone say this: "Hey! Can i at least win?!" i was like "Wow, ive never seen a noob like this before..." I Can't remember that guys name, But jeez, Can he get a grip on himself? Another noob i saw he was like "Brb" so he went AFK(Away from keyboard) I Come close to me and he shot me and i was like "You shot me! I thought you were AFK?!" and he didn't say a word, So i ran away from him and someone else got upclose to him and i saw up on the top of the screen "OWNER WAS KILLED BY SONICS RING" And he was like "Aww crap, he got me too" So the guy who hosted the server kicked him out, and the Sonic got back in and he was like "Hey! i was only AFK!" and i was like "No you were not" and then the server hoster used what i like to call "The Ban-Hammer" And another server i got in, The serer hoster had the game paused, And someone was like "He's had this paused for over an hour, i'm outta here" And i said "Holy crap, IDK why he had this paused for over an hour" It was pretty much just a chat room so i left

I Usually tell the server hoster to kick the noob(s) out, I Can barely deal with those Whippa-Snappers

I give them a bit of freedom..... If it gets out of control *twirls a hammer labled"X's Ban Hammer"* you pretty much get it (:<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back