Help. I cant see servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

This is the problem.

When I go check the network servers in srb2, they wont show up. I checked the Master Server List. (After the servers didnt show up, I hosted server, but I shutted it down right after 5 minutes.) <-- So I checked the Master Server list, and my server was under of the new servers (That means someone has hosted a new server, and others, too.) So, I shutdown my server, goed check the Master server list, then I did go check the servers from Srb2, they werent there (The other player's servers.).

So is there something wrong in my SRB2? I have checked the servers 6 times in this week, one time everyday (except one). There wasnt servers.

Edit: Is the reason that the Master server has fallen down because the old drive is dead?

Last edited:
The Master Server is still in bad shape. It drops listed servers every couple of minutes or so. People are working on it and it will be hopefully fixed in the near future.

For what it's worth, the problem should be fixed now. I can see a couple servers up on the MS at the moment that have been there for a little while, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back