BIG HACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
wOW.

Admins said:
This is getting suprisingly far. Lock.

Not quite, this is pwning AWESOME!!! So, when's the next level coming...?
...And I Need Hammer. Sonict, you've got hammer, right? GIVE ME!!! Anyways, If you've got it, why don't you link a download to it?
Also, if you want to improve this then I suggest:
  • Tighten up the camera, its'a bit loose.
  • Make more LEVELS!!!!
  • Enemies, rings and monitors, All stored in the objects folder. Place them, NOW.
  • Make Tails and Knuckles.
  • Make hazards, like spikes or death pits. If you jump in the water, then your stuck.
  • Less ledges, more running.
  • Above
  • Above
  • And Above.

P.S: If you want less quality for more speed, Press [Ctrl] In-game.
    A Perminent Download, or for short, APD!
(Good for Slow CPUs)

P.S No.2: Hold [Shift] For a weird thing.

Re: wOW.

Aled The Hedgehog said:
I Need Hammer. Sonict, you've got hammer, right? GIVE ME!!! Anyways, If you've got it, why don't you link a download to it?

Hammer can only be downloaded by buying a Source engine game... -_-
I don't know, but if someone links, isn't that linking to an illegal download? Since it comes packaged with a source engine game. >_>

mikesword221 said:
Hey is anybody else having problems with the controls like delayed reactions?
Can some one solve this? I really want to start doing things with this and I can't even begin with delayed controls.

Re: wOW.

RE4FAN said:
Aled The Hedgehog said:
I Need Hammer. Sonict, you've got hammer, right? GIVE ME!!! Anyways, If you've got it, why don't you link a download to it?

Hammer can only be downloaded by buying a Source engine game... -_-
I don't know, but if someone links, isn't that linking to an illegal download? Since it comes packaged with a source engine game. >_>
Wrong, you can download it without buying a source engine legaly, just type in Valve hammer Editor in google

mikesword221 said:
Delete plus repost. Does anybody know where to get maps for this?

If I recall right...I think it's from IRC, I'm sure someones posted where they got them in this thread before. *Shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back