I have a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halofire: One of the most perverted children ever. Fucking internet wives and girlfriends galore. And in SRB2, might I add. He's also ignorant as fuck, like SS64, and he calls people who don't want to be his friends n00bs. In short, he is a n00b child.

If he's as bad as all that, then I doubt he'll be around long if he comes back. I don't think its anything to worry about personally.

Or Logan could ban his IP range on version 1.1 as soon as it comes out, there's no point in not doing that because its not like he'll have done anything in the mean time to make us trust him, he'd still be the same rule breaking noob if we let him and other's who've been perma-banned back on. Perma-ban means banned forever, not, its a new version, his IP adresses aren't banned on it so lets just let him in, that would be dumb.

Can't you make bannings to cross over future versions? So 1.09.4 bannings pass to 1.1.

What are you people talking about? Logan bans using his firewall, he's banned from the Master Server no matter what version he's using.

Draykon hit the nail on the head, Logan currently uses his Firewall for blocking IP ranges.

Don't you people know that you can change your IP number?

Ohno, I've said too much!

You don't even need to do it in purpose. Most ISPs use dynamic (well, half-dynamic often) addresses. You can block the fixed part, but that'll block a lot of users that don't have anything to do with the troublesome one. Which is why I see IP banning of limited usefulness >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back